Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 1:56 am  #61

Re: So has anyone really had success?

we have broken up before.. Last time for 2 years.. And I guess I was fearful of losing him again, πŸ’”

2/25/2016 2:03 am  #62

Cool. None of that matters in terms of getting him back. But what does matter a lot is how you feel about yourself. I know how cliche that sounds but it is completely all about your perception you have of YOU. And if you were clingy and needy and insecure, THAT is what we need to work on first.

The way you begin to do that is by understanding that you are ABSOLUTELY a deliberate creator. You are. And the reason you feel such discord is because you've lost your connection with yourself. Can you see how this could be true?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/25/2016 2:03 am  #63

iinikki..
we so all of us are in the same shoes you are..and most of us are having hillarious stories and worst breakups ever..
stories are endless..even i thought mine was unique or worst of them..but we are not here to compete that who has the worst story ..and the winner will get the sympathy trophy..LOL.but like cherished says THATS AN OLD STORY...there are people out there already to give u sympathy that,dont keep hope.move on.u ll get someone better.

when i came here..i was broken..broken like hell..my girl blocked me..i felt shattered..unblocked me..i felt happy...then again blocked me..promising never to return..and i know..thats OLD STORY....we are the writers and we have to create a new story...moreover what other choice have u got for urself to do..? u gonna cut your wrist..send him photographs..cry long hours on phone..thinking it would work..no...naaa...naaaaaa...never..but trusting god..and being the awesomest u might bring him back to u...

i have given a dive into this unknown ocean of LOA..and trust my mentors..leon..cherished..veronica..shy..tell me to do...i feel lifes getting amazing..i have started attracting other people in my life..andi strongly believe..my girl would come to...and as far cherished is concern..shes the best over here..had i been a little older..i would have proposed her to marry me..hahaha..i love u cherished..she so great..and soo kind..sooo helpful..i dont care how she looks..or is..but i can marry hrr for sure..the aura she carries with her..

see..how being into alignement and voritex..attracts everyone..evrryone loves cherished..and so everyone loves veronica..

if u want to "believe" in it..pick up e squared by pam grout..i hope it will help u...

the journey is bumpy at the start..but it ll be great sooon..believe and trust in god..and see the magic..i know miracles happen..and so will happen with me...and great people like kai greene say" thought become things" trust them...

much love to u...

mayank.

2/25/2016 2:04 am  #64

I actually did have contact but indirectly. My friend sent me pictures of my ex's wechat feed with his new bf after I had expressed that I still loved him. I just asked to tell my friend who lied to pass on a nessage saying that I was glad he was happy and with someone that loved him. My ex then asked about how I was lately. I don't know if that was an improvement or not. My friend then said that he had a feeling my ex would soon bw mine but I don't know if he was just trying to assuage my pain.

2/25/2016 2:05 am  #65

Yes, I do miss me. I know I lost myself..

2/25/2016 2:09 am  #66

iinikkii wrote:

I am open to any and all insight/ advice/ encouragement anyone wants to throw my way. Thank you all in advance.. Even tho it's my first day, just knowing I have someone I can talk to makes me feel better.

This may sound stupid but I use the number 522 as a sign for my ex. His birthday is may 22. And when i started to get discouraged i read this comment which you posted at 522. Maybe its a sign to not get discouraged or that I am just manifesting the number.

2/25/2016 2:10 am  #67

Mayank.. Lol.. 😘 You have no idea what I look like.......... Yes my heart is enormous..... but GEEZ.. the rest is a bit of a gamble πŸ˜‚

One day we should all meet and have a good Ol' forum party! Well- one day we ARE because I've already created it in my reality! It will be so so funny to see what we all look like!!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/25/2016 2:10 am  #68

Thanks you guys.. I've already went through the begging, frying, wishing I was dead, more begging and crying. Texting and calling like crazy.. Making every mistake in the book.. Till eventually he blocked me in EVERY way.

2/25/2016 2:13 am  #69

We didn't just break up a couple months ago.. We broke up January 2015.. And I haven't seen or spoken to him since June 2015. So I guess it's just a little more difficult to grasp.

2/25/2016 2:40 am  #70

It seems like you just want to have a pity party, not get a real solution. And if thats what you want fine. We cannot tell you this or that will bring back your ex.

We can tell you what works (as what people have been doing) and you can decide to try it for yourself or not. That is the only way you will know.

So decide if you want to waddle in the past and cry woe is me or pick yourself up and move toward your desires? Only you can decide that but once you do please reread the great afvice you have gotten, look over Veronicas video and even email her for support.

Board footera