Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 1:10 am  #51

Re: So has anyone really had success?

I just don't see very many " success stories .. More so people that are walking in the same shoes I am, but handing out advice when they haven't had the success they are advising about

2/25/2016 1:12 am  #52

I've had success! In every area of my life actually. And so have many many others here. A lot of them don't stick around to help the others. And please remember this- you only attract to you what you are a vibrational match to you. At the moment you're frustrated with everyone's advice. And that's ok.. But do you see a pattern emerging?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/25/2016 1:22 am  #53

iinikkii wrote:

Hey, I'm new to this forum. I've been readin a lot of your threads and I'm interested in doing the 25 day challenge. My question is has anyone really had success after hazing ZERO contact for almost a year? I mean no contact, no seeing them, talking to them..

yeaahh after 9 months after breaking up and 4 months of non contact.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

2/25/2016 1:31 am  #54

What do you mean by pattern? I'm really not trying to aggravate anyone.. I hope no one is taking it that way

2/25/2016 1:33 am  #55

iinikkii wrote:

What do you mean by pattern? I'm really not trying to aggravate anyone.. I hope no one is taking it that way

Β 
No, you're not aggrevating but you are frustrated, yes? That's where your vibration seems to be sitting. Perfect, so we know where we have to go up from here to get you to belief.

Feel it in your soul..

2/25/2016 1:35 am  #56

πŸ˜‘ I swear I'm not a lunatic! Lol

2/25/2016 1:40 am  #57

Ok. Let's start at the beginning. Let's do this, as you move forward you will be helping so many others to understand this.

Do you truly believe that you create your own reality?

Feel it in your soul..

2/25/2016 1:45 am  #58

I can't honestly say believe it 100% of the time.. But I am beginning to believe it more and more

2/25/2016 1:48 am  #59

Ok. That's a good start!

Why did you break up? It doesn't matter the reason, BUT it will be useful to know what your current beliefs are.

Feel it in your soul..

2/25/2016 1:54 am  #60

i became very insecure, clingy, wanting to look at his phone or wandering what he was doing and who he was doing it with. His mom seemed to never have liked me and that became a problem for him and I both because I didn't want to compete with his mom for his attention. The last few weeks we were together is really when things got rough. At the beginning of our relationship we would argue just like any average couple, but afterwards we would let it go and forget about it. At the end we got into some pretty heated arguments and I said some really really really hurtful things to him. Things that I never should have let Come out of my mouth. It was really bad :/

Board footera