Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 11:54 pm  #31

Re: So has anyone really had success?

And you will. You need to understand that LOA doesn't work with the snap of a finger. The universe will deliver him when it deems the appropriate time. You have to be okay with that. Knowing that he is coming should be comforting. Do not get needy, impatient, etc. That will only drive your desire away.

Ask, believe and you shall receive.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

2/24/2016 11:57 pm  #32

I don't think your understanding what I'm saying. Signs.. Ok.. I don't have a desire for signs. When you get signs and notice them.. The universe or source or God or whatever you want to call it just gives you more signs. Signs are not what I'm looking for. Plus when you get to looking for signs.. You start thinking every little thing is a sign. I've been reading about this for a while and no I haven't manifested anything but signs. Signs are not what I'm looking to "manifest" I'm looking to attract him back into my PHYSICAL reality

2/24/2016 11:58 pm  #33

This is a free site, nothing to buy. I'm actually so grateful that this info is available for free. It's run by Veronica who has an LOA coaching business, as well as the books but this is completely optional and I've never come across any sales pushing whatsoever on this site. It's actually hardly mentioned here.
Cherished volunteered to be an admin - it just means she helps manage the organisation of the site and she does it out of the kindness of her lovely heart.
I bought the ebook with my own money, I am a real person unaffiliated with any LOA business. Stumbled across this site like everyone else. I'm here to fix my broken heart just like 90% of people here and I only shared my experience to help you.

2/25/2016 12:04 am  #34

iinikkii wrote:

I don't think your understanding what I'm saying. Signs.. Ok.. I don't have a desire for signs. When you get signs and notice them.. The universe or source or God or whatever you want to call it just gives you more signs. Signs are not what I'm looking for. Plus when you get to looking for signs.. You start thinking every little thing is a sign. I've been reading about this for a while and no I haven't manifested anything but signs. Signs are not what I'm looking to "manifest" I'm looking to attract him back into my PHYSICAL reality

No, I hear what you're saying. I'm not desiring signs either -- nobody on this forum is. We're all here to achieve the same thing. I've manifested things that have nothing to do with my guy and I didn't receive any signs for those things.

What's stands in the way of getting your desire is the vibration you put out. The better you feel and think, the more aligned to your desire you become. If you keep thinking that he is not here, when is he going to come, etc you're going to keep getting what your putting out.. Him not being in your physical reality.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

2/25/2016 12:05 am  #35

iinikkii wrote:

I'm confused.. Are the people that reply only the adkinistrators of this site that are just wanting you to support their program financially, or are these actually people who have walked through this experience and have real results?? Not saying that he isn't worth every dime and dollar.. Just really not trying to get pulled into a gimmick when my heart really is on the line and I really am looking for a solution.

No I'm not an administrator. I have done this challenge and continue to do so. Veronica's book isn't a gimmick.

Last edited by Everythingisbeautiful (2/29/2016 9:35 pm)

2/25/2016 12:08 am  #36

Yes but guidance is flip or flop depending on who is responding. To get the real "advice / guidance" I need to purchase the book. All anyone says is raise your vibration/ do affirmations/ feel better. And that's all good and gravy.. But some of us aren't looking to just feel better.. We are looking for a way to get what we want. Yes I want to feel better.. But I also want to attract my desire.

2/25/2016 12:14 am  #37

Ok.. Well I have had plenty of days where I felt great.. And nothing happened as far as achieving my goal..

2/25/2016 12:15 am  #38

And how do I match his vibration when I haven't seen or talked to him??

2/25/2016 12:17 am  #39

Or another question .. Doing affirmations.. Saying "x and I are in a loving relationship" how does that make a difference when we know we are lying to ourselves?

2/25/2016 12:22 am  #40

iinikkii wrote:

Yes but guidance is flip or flop depending on who is responding. To get the real "advice / guidance" I need to purchase the book. All anyone says is raise your vibration/ do affirmations/ feel better. And that's all good and gravy.. But some of us aren't looking to just feel better.. We are looking for a way to get what we want. Yes I want to feel better.. But I also want to attract my desire.

Feel good first and THEN you get what you want. Most people try to live it the other way around. "I'll be happy when I have this or that." That's not how the universe works. Happiness first, then wishes come true. You need to begin to trust that what you want is coming. If you're constantly afraid its not coming and you try to come up with a million ways to make it happen, then it will never come.

Think of it this way, countless people have attracted an ex lover back without ever knowing that LOA exists.They didn't do any affirmations or remote seduction or techniques to make them come back. They did it naturally. They stopped crying about it, lived happy lives, and their ex came back effortlessly. And they didn't just feel good for one day or sometimes. They felt good consistently and stopped worrying about everything and in the end they got what they wanted with no effort. It's actually easy. Just don't overthink it. 

Board footera