Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 5:22 pm  #21

Re: So has anyone really had success?

I am open to any and all insight/ advice/ encouragement anyone wants to throw my way. Thank you all in advance.. Even tho it's my first day, just knowing I have someone I can talk to makes me feel better.

2/24/2016 6:38 pm  #22

I'm a couple of weeks into the challenge, and last weekend I manifested a sexting convo initiated by him. To me this is big because one of the key reasons we broke up was because "the spark burned out" "The passion died" "I love you as a friend and we both deserve more than that" etc. There has been nothing but purely plutonic interactions in the last 12 months - now this.

Also the old me probably would have been freaking out about what sexy things to text back to him etc.. But I totally #NailedIt πŸ˜‰
I'm confident that lots more progress will happen over my second half of the challenge. It does work. Keep reading this board - there is some absolutely amazing advice here IF you're willing to take it and genuinely practice it. I've been struggling with LOA for over a year and within a couple weeks of finding this board I've had progress with my relationship as well as in other areas of my life.

You've got nothing to lose - take this advice, do exactly what is reccomended and you will see progress. I'd say good luck but now I know there's no such thing as luck πŸ˜„

2/24/2016 7:41 pm  #23

Thank you for sharing your experience.. I sure hope to be able to share my experience with others one day as well. I've had zero contact with him for quite a long time.. So hopefully things will begin to start changing soon

2/24/2016 7:51 pm  #24

Not hopefully. They WILL change IF you follow the advice here & in Veronica's book. The past is completely irrelevant, and your current reality is just the product of your previous negative thinking. As Cherished mentioned, you have to stop repeating the no-contact thing to yourself. It's in the past now - please read her post on the past: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=136

2/24/2016 9:31 pm  #25

I see what you are saying... Arggg I really have some work to do on my thoughts! I am determined tho..

2/24/2016 9:32 pm  #26

@cherished
How did you just stop thinking about the past?

2/24/2016 11:32 pm  #27

I'm confused.. Are the people that reply only the adkinistrators of this site that are just wanting you to support their program financially, or are these actually people who have walked through this experience and have real results?? Not saying that he isn't worth every dime and dollar.. Just really not trying to get pulled into a gimmick when my heart really is on the line and I really am looking for a solution.

2/24/2016 11:44 pm  #28

I haven't heard spoken to, heard from, or seen my guy for 2 years. I've been manifesting him back since December 2015. He isn't in my physical reality, however I have been seeing signs that my positive outlook, visualizations, etc are working.

I have not done Veronica's 25 day challenge. I stumbled across this forum while searching LOA sites. This is the most welcoming and knowledgeable site I've found and the only forum that I've truly participated in.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

2/24/2016 11:46 pm  #29

What do you mean by signs?? Wouldn't a sign be you running into him somewhere or speaking to him?

2/24/2016 11:50 pm  #30

I'm not looking for signs.. I'm looking to have him in my life. I'm not looking to see his name everywhere, or see numbers or hear songs. I want to see him.. In person

Board footera