Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 4:20 pm  #11

Re: So has anyone really had success?

Yes, it does work!! My ex came back in 32 days and the relationship continues to unfold now.  LOA is wonderful 😬

2/24/2016 4:31 pm  #12

Yup, mine came back in less than a month 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/24/2016 4:36 pm  #13

Just looking for someone whom did indeed have something happen within that time frame.. After no contact for such a long time

2/24/2016 4:38 pm  #14

You will find many people who had contact after that long, and you will read a bunch of stories that are a complete success! But the stories don't matter at all- they only limit you to believe in THOSE possibilities.. But really, ALL possibilities are available to you when you learn to deliberately create!

Feel it in your soul..

2/24/2016 4:39 pm  #15

As in no contact for almost a year, not seeing them for almost a year, and being blocked in every way possible

2/24/2016 4:43 pm  #16

Irrelevant. If you believe it, you'll create it. It's as simple as that. And yes.. As in a year, and blocked. It doesn't matter at all. You are imposing those limitations upon yourself.

Feel it in your soul..

2/24/2016 4:47 pm  #17

I guess I'm just looking for support.. :/ it's just been so long. And I really have no support in my circle of family and friends. So thank you for taking your time to talk with me.

2/24/2016 5:10 pm  #18

Thank you! Wow that's awesome! I just get discouraged because it has been so long, with no contact, no running into him.. I am feeling better and better all the time.. But the desire to see him and talk to him and be with him is just as strong as it's ever been. I do believe in loa. And looking back I realize I created this whole ordeal. Just really don't know how to go about changing it.

2/24/2016 5:13 pm  #19

This is my story.. My boyfriend mb broke up with me last January. At first we were still in contact, but I became very needy, desperate, clingy to the point that I begged him to come back. At first he did say he wanted us to work on our foundation of friendship and that he did still love me. He said he wanted (me) the girl he fell in love with back.  But like I said I pushed and pushed to the point that he completely stopped talking to me. He blocked me on all social media and blocked my phone number. I really want to attract him back into my life more than anything I\'ve ever wanted before. I am aware that I created this whole scenario.. And it breaks my heart that it\'s my fault. I do love him very much and I know that I want to spend my life with him. And deep down I know he loves me. I just haven\'t a clue how to even begin attracting him back. I haven\'t seen or talked to him in almost 9 months. I do know he is seeing another girl for quite sometime.. I just really hope it isn\'t too late!

2/24/2016 5:18 pm  #20

It is never ever too late!  You can do this at any time, and it works 😊
The thing you first need to do though is stop talking about the time and the past- I know you are only introducing yourself, so it's OK BUT what you will quickly learn is that talking about those things will begin to CREATE those things.  So we have to raise your vibration and get you feeling great about yourself first.  That's step one.  The challenge has to be done when you're feeling ready to conquer!  The reason people don't do it in 25 days is because they have too much fear and not enough belief!  BUT Sam is right,  we're a big family of love here, so I know we can all help you on your journey FAST!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera