Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 12:42 pm  #91

Re: So has anyone really had success?

TheGiver wrote:

Sagit88 wrote:

TheGiver wrote:

Honestly what helped me was the blunt approach. Posts by Cherished and other people who spelled it out like it is, while also giving hope. That's always what I responded best to. That it IS possible to get what you want, but you need to change and discipline yourself.

Read up on the science of LOA. That will fascinate and excite you and help convince you that YES this can be done.

What Sagit88 said was so true. No more pity. I also had to learn to let go of questions and rationale and just focus on being HAPPY first and foremost.

Thank you for backing me up lol! I did not mean to offend, but I honestly think that sometimes tough love is what we need otherwise we keep feeling sorry for ourselves because others are holding our hands.

Support isnt just roses sometimes its gut wrenching. But it makes you reevaluate.

I know innikkii and everyone can do this but we have to stop doubting and looking for proof the only proof is our FAITH!

Tough love is the answer. For the most part, no one on this forum ever says anything to offend, only to help.

You are right!

2/25/2016 12:57 pm  #92

I really appreciate all of you guys not pushing me out. I wasn't necessarily offended.. More so just confused.. Confusion about so many things. And I apologize for coming off harshly. I know this is a journey.. And I am very much aware that I have a lot of work to do. But I know it will all be worth it in the end!

Back to my question.. How do I know if it's just my thoughts or if my higher self is talking to me??

2/25/2016 12:59 pm  #93

Oh and blunt is good.. I'm a very blunt person.. Lol.  And I promise I'm not offended at anyone. More so grateful I finally have people to talk to that will encourage me.. Rather than just push my feelings to the side like they don't matter

2/25/2016 1:13 pm  #94

iinikkii wrote:

I really appreciate all of you guys not pushing me out. I wasn't necessarily offended.. More so just confused.. Confusion about so many things. And I apologize for coming off harshly. I know this is a journey.. And I am very much aware that I have a lot of work to do. But I know it will all be worth it in the end!

Back to my question.. How do I know if it's just my thoughts or if my higher self is talking to me??

Your higher self speaks from love. So any thoughts that are loving toward yourself or another are from your higher self.

2/25/2016 1:58 pm  #95

iinikkii wrote:

I'm confused.. Are the people that reply only the adkinistrators of this site that are just wanting you to support their program financially, or are these actually people who have walked through this experience and have real results?? Not saying that he isn't worth every dime and dollar.. Just really not trying to get pulled into a gimmick when my heart really is on the line and I really am looking for a solution.

@iinikkii thank you for  your entertaining posts, they really gave me the biggest laugh of the day. And know that, came from a place of love.

The reality is it your choice whether you choose to follow 25 day challenge, I totally understand that you want some concrete evidence of success to inspire you to follow the challenge. I also understand and can totally emphasis with some of the replies to answers you received.

What I can tell you, is that when you are ready to take action you won't spend time worrying about how many success stories have manifested, you will be at the place where you will say "you know what I going to give it a go because what have I got to lose" and thats where your journey will start. Right now you are stuck in procrastination stage because your subconscious is not ready to allow you to take action to make change.

As an outsider looking in, the conversation looks like you are standing outside in the cold and rain shivering getting wet. And you are  look through the window at a group of people who are inside standing around a heater warming up and you are banging on the window asking them if it is warm in there and if you open the door and come in will you get warm.

Does the challenge work. Yes it does.
Can i guarantee what you will have by the end by the of 25th day. No who can. But I can guarantee if you do what the challenge says to do you will have manifested alot more than you have today.

Suck it up and do the challenge otherwise stand on the sidelines and watch those who are on the path to enjoy its rewards.

Enjoy your day.

2/25/2016 2:04 pm  #96

Oasiscalm wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

I'm confused.. Are the people that reply only the adkinistrators of this site that are just wanting you to support their program financially, or are these actually people who have walked through this experience and have real results?? Not saying that he isn't worth every dime and dollar.. Just really not trying to get pulled into a gimmick when my heart really is on the line and I really am looking for a solution.

@iinikkii thank you for your entertaining posts, they really gave me the biggest laugh of the day. And know that, came from a place of love.

The reality is it your choice whether you choose to follow 25 day challenge, I totally understand that you want some concrete evidence of success to inspire you to follow the challenge. I also understand and can totally emphasis with some of the replies to answers you received.

What I can tell you, is that when you are ready to take action you won't spend time worrying about how many success stories have manifested, you will be at the place where you will say "you know what I going to give it a go because what have I got to lose" and thats where your journey will start. Right now you are stuck in procrastination stage because your subconscious is not ready to allow you to take action to make change.

As an outsider looking in, the conversation looks like you are standing outside in the cold and rain shivering getting wet. And you are look through the window at a group of people who are inside standing around a heater warming up and you are banging on the window asking them if it is warm in there and if you open the door and come in will you get warm.

Does the challenge work. Yes it does.
Can i guarantee what you will have by the end by the of 25th day. No who can. But I can guarantee if you do what the challenge says to do you will have manifested alot more than you have today.

Suck it up and do the challenge otherwise stand on the sidelines and watch those who are on the path to enjoy its rewards.

Enjoy your day.

Oasiscalm I just love you!! hahaha! 

2/25/2016 2:19 pm  #97

Do I need to conciously talk to myself all day long? I do find when I do talk to myself in my head I do tend to feel better! Should I also be having conversations with him in my head?

2/25/2016 3:01 pm  #98

Whatever makes you feel good, you do it! I find driving in the car singing at the top of my lungs the best vibrational booster (and I feel sorry for anyone in the car wth me!)

I like to tell myself constantly that I got him once, and dammit.. Imma do it again!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

2/25/2016 5:54 pm  #99

Can someone post a link of the come manifesting thread? I'm looking for the description of the e squared book. Thanks in advance

2/25/2016 6:48 pm  #100

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

Board footera