Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 11:56 pm  #11

Re: Inspirational movie recommendation!!

Persephone wrote:

Cherished wrote:

I love the latest Cinderella!

OH my God. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many times!!!

Funny synchronicity because just yesterday I was thinking about this quote from it:

β€œTo be seen as we truly are, is the biggest risk we will ever take. Will we be enough as we really are?”

Actually I just googled it so I got the wording exactly right, and I found a whole Elephant Journal article with the life lessons from Cinderella!Β πŸ˜„Β 

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/03/25-life-lessons-from-cinderella/

πŸ˜„Β πŸ˜„Β πŸ˜„Β Β 

Β 

Makes me want to watch Cinderella right now at this moment! Β the article is soo true!! reading it brought me back to when I was little and how I realized that Iv'e always believed in anything and everything, and that all things are possible

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/24/2016 11:57 pm  #12

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Yesss I love Under the Tuscan Sun and Eat Pray Love. I also downloaded What The Bleep Do We Know and Wild (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2305051/) but I haven't watched them yet.

OMG!!!! I watched the Wild last week with my mom and it is a very inspirational movie! You should definatly watch it it made me want to seek out an adventure and it relates to the LOA as well!!! it's a good self- discovery movie too.

Last edited by Angellynn (2/24/2016 11:58 pm)

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/25/2016 5:24 am  #13

Yesss I love Under the Tuscan Sun and Eat Pray Love. I also downloaded What The Bleep Do We Know and Wild (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2305051/) but I haven't watched them yet.

Oh god, what the bleep do we know is amazing. I've watched it so many times and every time I watch it I learn something new, it's like I get amnesia about creating reality lol. Take actual notes when you watch it! It really helped me manifest something big last year, I'm going to rewatch it today actually.

X

2/25/2016 5:28 am  #14

Not technically loa but there's this independent movie called 'Yogawoman' I've been doing yoga since I was 18 (ten years!) and I love it. It's a movie about how empowering it can be and how people are emerging more spiritually. it's really uplifting to watch and great for anyone into their yoga!

2/25/2016 6:17 am  #15

Also... AVATAR.... just amazing, So beautiful and really meditative viewing and gives me lovely powerful feelings.Β 

x

2/25/2016 3:32 pm  #16

rosetinted wrote:

Oh god, what the bleep do we know is amazing. I've watched it so many times and every time I watch it I learn something new, it's like I get amnesia about creating reality lol. Take actual notes when you watch it! It really helped me manifest something big last year, I'm going to rewatch it today actually.

X

Awesome! I will definatly watch that after class today. Thank you!!!!
Β 

2/25/2016 3:34 pm  #17

rosetinted wrote:

Not technically loa but there's this independent movie called 'Yogawoman' I've been doing yoga since I was 18 (ten years!) and I love it. It's a movie about how empowering it can be and how people are emerging more spiritually. it's really uplifting to watch and great for anyone into their yoga!

Ooooo I lovedoing yoga! I am 18 right now too! And i recently discovered it, i will watch this also because I do think yoga is important to incorporate in our lives.

2/25/2016 4:34 pm  #18

Angellynn wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

Ooooo I lovedoing yoga! I am 18 right now too! And i recently discovered it, i will watch this also because I do think yoga is important to incorporate in our lives.

You will love it! And yoga pm me if you need any tips on home yoga classes, I used to go to classes but once you've got a mat you can do it anywhere and there are loads of GREAT classes online! My favourite teacher is Meghan Currie been doing her yoga flows for years.

That movie is really great too, especially for women doing yoga.

X

2/25/2016 4:56 pm  #19

rosetinted wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

You will love it! And yoga pm me if you need any tips on home yoga classes, I used to go to classes but once you've got a mat you can do it anywhere and there are loads of GREAT classes online! My favourite teacher is Meghan Currie been doing her yoga flows for years.

That movie is really great too, especially for women doing yoga.

X

Okay I definetly will! Yeah at my college I take yoga classes but some days I don't have time to walk to the gym. I recently bought a yoga mat and blocks. Yes! Awesome!! I will watch it tonight! As well as the other movie you recommended thank you

2/26/2016 12:54 am  #20

Star Wars Episodes 4,5, and 6 (the original trilogy), I re-watched Return of The Jedi tonight the conflict between Luke and Darth Vader had a good Law of Attraction analogy: focusing on, sensing, and feeling the good....
Β 

Board footera