Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 12:34 am  #1

Inspirational movie recommendation!!

Under the Tuscan sun, and Eat, pray, love are one of the two movies I watched today and it is all about self- discovery, and relates soo much to LOA. I recommend watching these if you havent!! Β 

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/24/2016 1:58 am  #2

Re: Inspirational movie recommendation!!

I love the latest Cinderella! And Ever After πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/24/2016 2:12 am  #3

Cherished wrote:

I love the latest Cinderella! And Ever After πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

I will definitely have to check those out! I have been wanting to watch s disney/ fairy tale movie lately, another movie I really wanna see that I haven't watched in a while is beauty and the beast!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/24/2016 9:09 am  #4

Sam wrote:

I'd suggest Hook! Totally LOA related on accident. πŸ˜‹

Awesome!! I will watch that

2/24/2016 8:02 pm  #5

Ok kind of a lame one (but not really) but this movie me and my sister were obsessed with growing up in the 90s was 'A little princess' it's beautiful.

She imagines her reality changing from devastating circumstances and her faith barely slips and it's just beautiful.

So funny I was reading one of my Neville books and something he said reminded me and I was like oh god... That film! She was a little magic manifestor!

🌻

2/24/2016 9:26 pm  #6

rosetinted wrote:

Ok kind of a lame one (but not really) but this movie me and my sister were obsessed with growing up in the 90s was 'A little princess' it's beautiful.

She imagines her reality changing from devastating circumstances and her faith barely slips and it's just beautiful.

So funny I was reading one of my Neville books and something he said reminded me and I was like oh god... That film! She was a little magic manifestor!

Awww awesome! I will check that out Thank you
🌻

Β 

2/24/2016 9:58 pm  #7

My favorites are:Β 

A Beautiful Mind

The King's Speech

Batman Begins

The Fighter

Finding Forrester

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

2/24/2016 10:09 pm  #8

Cherished wrote:

I love the latest Cinderella!

OH my God. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many times!!!

Funny synchronicity because just yesterday I was thinking about this quote from it:

β€œTo be seen as we truly are, is the biggest risk we will ever take. Will we be enough as we really are?”

Actually I just googled it so I got the wording exactly right, and I found a whole Elephant Journal article with the life lessons from Cinderella!Β πŸ˜„Β 

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/03/25-life-lessons-from-cinderella/

πŸ˜„Β πŸ˜„Β πŸ˜„Β Β 

Β 

2/24/2016 11:20 pm  #9

Yesss I love Under the Tuscan Sun and Eat Pray Love. I also downloaded What The Bleep Do We Know and Wild (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2305051/) but I haven't watched them yet.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/24/2016 11:52 pm  #10

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

My favorites are:Β 

A Beautiful Mind

The King's Speech

Batman Begins

The Fighter

Finding Forrester

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

What a great list! I dont think I have seen any of those! But I will check them out thank you for this!!

Board footera