Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2016 6:09 am  #11


Re: SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

Sanshi wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

Cherished I had no idea that you believe about predestination a relationships.your other posts are about create our own reality and about manifest people who we want in our reality..or not?

Why is it important what she thinks? Of course she knows that we can have everyone we want, but your own motives are much more interesting. You search for people who confirm that what you want to believe, but you have to understand that these people are a reflection of you, so they just mirror back to you what you already believe. If you have doubts, they have to reflect that back to you, there is no other way.
I have experienced a great example for this myself. When I started my journey, I stumbled over Superman's challenge very soon. At that time, I had believed that it is possible to attract someone. After a while, I really started to doubt, if it's even possible and suddenly, Superman told everyone that you can't attract a specific person, because of free will and bla bla bla. It really brought me down, because he was so confident and I searched for confirmation. I struggled with believing for months, untill maybe three weeks ago. I just decided that in my reality, it is possible to attract a person and guess what happened? Superman changed his opinion again. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

I dont know Sanshi. I should stop a searching and reading all this topics and books because I will a fool soon :D ..maybe its important for me what she and you and others thinks because you know better loa and you have a more experience..I read stories where people attract person so I know its work . I have this experience too, but I know articles about a twinflame too  or somewhere I read article where is write that people in our life are our teachers and karma bla bla and Im confused and confused what is true..But you are right. the only truth is it what I believe right?

and what do you think Sanshi about a book Don miguel ruiz  4 agreements? do you know it? I have a topic here where I wanted know that when people are our mirrors so why he write that whatever happens around you, don’t take it personally… Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves...
It's whatever what I believe or what? Don Miguel believe that people arent our mirrors  so its true in his reality and my reality is true it what I believe?
 

Last edited by Laura1234 (10/28/2016 6:17 am)

 

10/28/2016 6:34 am  #12


Re: SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

Laura1234 wrote:

I dont know Sanshi. I should stop a searching and reading all this topics and books because I will a fool soon :D ..maybe its important for me what she and you and others thinks because you know better loa and you have a more experience..I read stories where people attract person so I know its work . I have this experience too, but I know articles about a twinflame too or somewhere I read article where is write that people in our life are our teachers and karma bla bla and Im confused and confused what is true..But you are right. the only truth is it what I believe right?

and what do you think Sanshi about a book Don miguel ruiz 4 agreements? do you know it? I have a topic here where I wanted know that when people are our mirrors so why he write that whatever happens around you, don’t take it personally… Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves...
It's whatever what I believe or what? Don Miguel believe that people arent our mirrors so its true in his reality and my reality is true it what I believe?
 

I think it's normal in the beginning to want to know everything. I'm sure you already have all the information you need, but you haven't understood it yet, so you feel the need to search for more. It's okay to learn from others, but don't make yourself so dependent on their opinion. Take what resonates with you and leave everything else behind. Be aware that we can only reflect back to you what you believe. We are all just a part of your reality and as you know, you create your reality. At some point, you have to draw your own conclusions and stick to them.

I don't know the book, but my core belief is that we create everything, that we are just in another dream and we create people, we create the forest, we create the physical laws, everything. The only constant is law of attraction that says that we create what we believe, expect and think about. Within this model, you can of course choose to believe that people are real and you aren't the creator of everything. You can choose to believe whatever you want and it will be your experience. That's the beauty of this model. It explains really everything without any questions left. You can choose exactly the life you want to live.


"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise
 

10/28/2016 7:13 am  #13


Re: SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

Thank you Sanshi for all your answers and patience :D ok so when I want create my desire reality how I can ignore my sad feelings? when I imagine what I want so sometimes I have a tears in eyes because my mind say yes you want it but you dont want even. I dont know why sometimes is easy for me have good feelings and sometimes no

 

10/28/2016 7:45 am  #14


Re: SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

Laura1234 wrote:

Thank you Sanshi for all your answers and patience :D ok so when I want create my desire reality how I can ignore my sad feelings? when I imagine what I want so sometimes I have a tears in eyes because my mind say yes you want it but you dont want even. I dont know why sometimes is easy for me have good feelings and sometimes no

You are welcome. If I wouldn't think that can get it, I wouldn't take the time. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

You were never supposed to ignore any feelings. The cause for your feelings are your thoughts. Your feelings just point out that your thoughts are out of alignment with your Source. So when you are sad, ask yourself what your thought was that caused that sadness and then look at this thought closely and soften it until it feels better. You just answered your own question. You feel lack and that makes you sad and the reason you feel sad is that there is no lack. It's just not true and that's what the sadness is telling you.


"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise
 

10/28/2016 8:49 am  #15


Re: SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

Sanshi wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

Thank you Sanshi for all your answers and patience :D ok so when I want create my desire reality how I can ignore my sad feelings? when I imagine what I want so sometimes I have a tears in eyes because my mind say yes you want it but you dont want even. I dont know why sometimes is easy for me have good feelings and sometimes no

You are welcome. If I wouldn't think that can get it, I wouldn't take the time. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

You were never supposed to ignore any feelings. The cause for your feelings are your thoughts. Your feelings just point out that your thoughts are out of alignment with your Source. So when you are sad, ask yourself what your thought was that caused that sadness and then look at this thought closely and soften it until it feels better. You just answered your own question. You feel lack and that makes you sad and the reason you feel sad is that there is no lack. It's just not true and that's what the sadness is telling you.

 
And how I can raise my vibration when Im lazy?😃 In the past I like discotec,party but now I dont want go there sometimes I complain that I dont have nobody with who I can go out but when I can so Im lazy and I know that I dont have fun there. But maybe yes I dont know..but now I want be home and wait when I will with him and I know that its wrong but when I dont want go somewhere and I will go there just because I think It will raise my vibration so it will not Work ..and I dont want go on the place where he isnt.at the moment I prefer go on the place where he is. When our relationship was in the beginning so I want go to the disco and I was sad that he wanted be just home .but now I would be happy with him home too ..and I would dont prefer disco

 

10/28/2016 10:42 am  #16


Re: SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

You want to raise your vibration to be happy first. If you want to raise your vibration to attract him specifically it won't work. Being happy will bring him back anyway It is just the intention you put behind it.

If you want to go dancing go. You could attract a friend to go with you? ;) 
If you want to stay home don't stay home because you tell yourself you'll go dancing once you're reunited. It won't work that way. 

Do what makes YOU happy. Don't care about him. Live YOUR life. I like cozy nights by myself, I take a long bath, watch movies, drink wine or eat food that I like. But I also like spending time with friends and have fun! 
Whatever you feel like doing, do it. But do it right. Which means do it because it makes you happy. Not because you want to raise your vibration up.

Your vibration is going to raise when you'll be truly happy. Not when you try to do stuff to make it happen only with the purpose of attracting your man back.  

 

10/28/2016 11:00 am  #17


Re: SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

Me and my love has a week of reunion. And I talked him about twinflames. We were talking for hours about other things, and I took my phone to show him a post about twinflames and and what they are, and guess what time it was? 11:11 !!!!! Never planned it and it happened. As you know this is the twinflame number. I think that twinflames really exist ❤

 

10/28/2016 11:44 am  #18


Re: SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

Justine wrote:

You want to raise your vibration to be happy first. If you want to raise your vibration to attract him specifically it won't work. Being happy will bring him back anyway It is just the intention you put behind it.

If you want to go dancing go. You could attract a friend to go with you? ;) 
If you want to stay home don't stay home because you tell yourself you'll go dancing once you're reunited. It won't work that way. 

Do what makes YOU happy. Don't care about him. Live YOUR life. I like cozy nights by myself, I take a long bath, watch movies, drink wine or eat food that I like. But I also like spending time with friends and have fun! 
Whatever you feel like doing, do it. But do it right. Which means do it because it makes you happy. Not because you want to raise your vibration up.

Your vibration is going to raise when you'll be truly happy. Not when you try to do stuff to make it happen only with the purpose of attracting your man back.  

At the moment I dont want dance.I dont have a lot of friends alerady and this girl with who I can go to the disco is in another town..now dont make me happy disco.I dont know what is happen with me..I dont want be home but I dont want go to the town too..I would like go to the bar in my village but here I dont have a friensds...and now only a few things make me  happy...but I have some experience when I manifested things and I was sad and low vibration. So maybe its Work now too:D ..because I dont know when I will really happy and when I will high vibration when my friends arent near me when I want go just in this bar ib my village..yes makes me happy read book listen music but it dont make me happy so much..
Im afraid that I will happy only when he come back..yes I know It will not Work....but really a few things I manifested when I waa sad too so what If will believe that when I will sad so I can attract his back too?😃

Last edited by Laura1234 (10/28/2016 12:01 pm)

 

10/28/2016 11:58 am  #19


Re: SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

You don't need anyone to be happy. Happiness is a state of mind you have to reach by yourself. 

 

7/06/2021 10:28 am  #20


Re: SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

Yes I have found my twin flame and I am filming my experience, I have a lot of videos and I will keep posting, so much editing to do. 

 

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com