Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2016 4:19 pm  #1

SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

Hi, 

So there is a lot of new age knowledge about twin flames and special soulmates. I actually recently discovered this term Twin Flame when someone mentioned it in a forum and decided to research it. It resonated with me. So I wanted to start a discussion about this topic of twin flames. What are they? Have you found yours? Do you believe in it? Does the same rules apply to get your ex back if they are a special soulmate or twin flame? Anything else? 
I a really curious to know others experience with this term for lack of better words?

2/23/2016 5:22 pm  #2

Re: SOULMATES AND TWIN FLAMES

Yes I found this part resonated with my journey.. Phase one is where you separate initially- your mission on earth is to find each other, overcome all obstacles and transcend them. To reach enlightenment for the betterment of mankind. Phase 2 is where you FIND your twin flame. I believe I had that experience! This is copied from a site I found useful..

"Twin Flames
Phase 3

The other twin flame, now, becomes what I call the ‘Chaser’ (usually the woman)
The Chaser is spiritually more aware than the runner at some level and tries to ‘chase’ or ‘run after’ the runner.
The chaser usually wants some sort of commitment at this point. This happens as the chaser subconsciously or consciously wants to get over with this tough phase so that both of them can reunite.

The Chaser is deeply shocked and hurt by the ‘running’ and unexpected behavior of the Runner.
This is when they feel the need to understand what really is happening and so they start searching or reading about it.
This usually leads to the enlightenment of the Chaser.

The Runner becomes spiritually enlightened too, either through the chaser’s conscious effort, Or by receiving a ‘Soul Shock’ when the Chaser gives up and goes away from the Runner Twin-flame.

The Phase gets stretched longer the more the Runner runs.
Ultimately, the runner does return and the Karma is finally fully resolved.

Phase Four – The Reunion

This is the phase of the reunion.
This is when the split soul becomes One again.
This happens first at the level of the soul and then in the physical plane (Yes, that’s when you get married!)

The reunion happens when both the partners are fully aware of the spiritual reality.

Phase Five – Eternal Bliss – Being LOVE

This is the ‘Happily Ever After’ Phase.
Both Twinflames will be fully spiritually aware and enlightened at this time.
There is perfect love and harmony.
The twinflames now enjoy their Sacred love and Intimacy,
and have the power to create whatever they can imagine…

The world truly becomes their canvas… And they paint it with the colors of Love.

At the end of their journey on Earth, They ascend together…
And go on to experience more…
just like they always have…
In other worlds and other planets… In this universe and beyond…
Together, In love, joy, and Peace
Together, In Eternal Bliss…

You are always connected to one another on a soul level no matter what the circumstance may be, and often the timing is not right if there is still much individual inner work that needs to be done. If this is truly your twinflame, a complete reunion will occur when the soul is ready to re-unite and there is nothing that can be done to force this dynamic to occur. Unconditional love and acceptance is at the heart and foundation of a true twinfame connection.

Twin Flame Separation & Obstacles
Meeting your Twin Flame is an experience that cannot be compared to anything else. Twin Flames are the highest template of authentic love on this planet, and their divine energies create an unbreakable bond. When you meet your one and only Twin Flame, you just ''know it." No matter how many times you have been in love before or how many relationships you had, the Twin Flame connection will just feel different.
The intensity of the love you notice for someone who is supposed to be a complete stranger may throw you out of the loop. You will find yourself sharing with them your most private thoughts, as well as wanting to learn everything about them at the same time. The relationship may feel like heaven for a while, as you two learn how to discover each others human selves. Along with a strong passion and desire for your Twin Flame, you will also start experiencing supernatural phenomena such as telepathy. Above anything else, meeting your Twin Flame wakes up the divinity in you and shows the best you to the world.

However, such an intense spiritual connection cannot be called by any means easy. After going through an amazing blissful phase in which things seem to be perfect, problems start rising out of nowhere. But, why the sudden obstacles, and how can you overcome them?

The Twin Flame separation is something that most Twins have to experience in order to understand and face who they truly are. Even if you refuse to think about it at first, the connection you share with your Twin needs time and nurturing. There are several stages in a Twin Soul union, and one of them is the separation phase. This is all a part of the divine plan that the universe has for you and was planned before you were even born.
If the honeymoon stage of the Twin dance is the most blissful one, the next stage unveils every fear and doubt you ever had and throws it back at you. Suddenly, you may simply feel out of control. Abandonment fears and a need for power are some of the things you may need to go through in order for your ego to die. There is a push and pull dynamic in a Twin Flame relationship and many pairs struggle with it. If you are afraid of being left, your Twin Flame sends that right back at you. You may feel like you need to hang on to your beloved and watch their every single move, often lashing out in frustration and anger. Scared by the intensity of your connection and unable to know how to deal with it, one of you will run. In most cases, the Twin Flame runner cuts all communication with the other and tries to forget all about this bond.
Having your Twin Flame running from you triggers a deep emotional purging also called a dark night of the soul. During this period, everything seems to fall apart. Your old beliefs about relationships are shattered as you lose yourself in darkness and learn how to come back. What you need to know is that all the Twin Flame obstacles were preordained. Nothing is causal or a coincidence.

In order to know how to deal with this painful stage, you need to learn how to clear off your emotional baggage and silence your ego. Your connection will be tested over and over again, and you need to gather all your strength to face yourself.

Indeed, this connection is all about you. Your Twin Flame is the perfect mirror of your soul, and the way they react to you shows you the things you need to balance inside yourself. You will have to let go of everything you believed to be true about love and relationships. There will be a lot of questions that get no answer from your Twin. If he or she ran, do not focus on them and their path. Your beloved is going through the same thing as you do, and needs to face his or her issues openly before returning.

Many Twins have the tendency of becoming obsessive during the separation. If you feel the need to contact your Twin as to get validation of their feelings for you, stop yourself from doing so. This is your time to clear off your internal issues and work on becoming complete before you get a shot at reuniting."

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/23/2016 5:37 pm  #3

That was amazing post. So I know one thing is that it says focus on you and respect their journey. So do you think that people can use the same LOA techniques to get someone back they believe to be their twin flame as opposed to a regular lover or maybe a less soulmate? 

It seems like it is saying that there is nothing one can do, you just wait and focus on you. Not sure if I am reading /comprehending that right. 

2/24/2016 4:15 am  #4

Twin flames journey resonates with me.
Currently stuck in phase 3, as Vee seems to love his running lol

How can I progress onto the next phase?

Love yourself before you love others 💖

2/24/2016 4:21 am  #5

Sagit88 wrote:

That was amazing post. So I know one thing is that it says focus on you and respect their journey. So do you think that people can use the same LOA techniques to get someone back they believe to be their twin flame as opposed to a regular lover or maybe a less soulmate? 

It seems like it is saying that there is nothing one can do, you just wait and focus on you. Not sure if I am reading /comprehending that right. 

No I don't take it that way- it's just saying you have to practice unconditional love and your own enlightenment.. Which to me means practicing the art of alignment and allowing- and when you do that, the other will naturally come your way!

Feel it in your soul..

2/24/2016 4:22 am  #6

MrsPlaha wrote:

Twin flames journey resonates with me.
Currently stuck in phase 3, as Vee seems to love his running lol

How can I progress onto the next phase?

You completely ignore the running and find your own bliss. And he will run right into your arms. 😊

Feel it in your soul..

2/24/2016 4:56 am  #7

Guess m too in phase 3...
Tho I m A guy.... It seems i m the chaser...and my girl is the runner!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/24/2016 10:46 am  #8

Cherished wrote:

Sagit88 wrote:

No I don't take it that way- it's just saying you have to practice unconditional love and your own enlightenment.. Which to me means practicing the art of alignment and allowing- and when you do that, the other will naturally come your way!

This is one of those head vs heart things. Im my head I know this already  my heart is off somewhere else lol. But im aligning them!
Thanks.

10/28/2016 5:25 am  #9

Cherished I had no idea that you believe about predestination a relationships.your other posts are about create our own reality and about manifest people who we want  in our reality..or not?

10/28/2016 5:47 am  #10

Laura1234 wrote:

Cherished I had no idea that you believe about predestination a relationships.your other posts are about create our own reality and about manifest people who we want in our reality..or not?

Why is it important what she thinks? Of course she knows that we can have everyone we want, but your own motives are much more interesting. You search for people who confirm that what you want to believe, but you have to understand that these people are a reflection of you, so they just mirror back to you what you already believe. If you have doubts, they have to reflect that back to you, there is no other way.
I have experienced a great example for this myself. When I started my journey, I stumbled over Superman's challenge very soon. At that time, I had believed that it is possible to attract someone. After a while, I really started to doubt, if it's even possible and suddenly, Superman told everyone that you can't attract a specific person, because of free will and bla bla bla. It really brought me down, because he was so confident and I searched for confirmation. I struggled with believing for months, untill maybe three weeks ago. I just decided that in my reality, it is possible to attract a person and guess what happened? Superman changed his opinion again.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera