Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2016 8:56 am  #1

HOLY ****!!!

Okay, so I'll be honest. Even though I've been working hard I still have some sub-con beliefs that LOA doesn't work. But to try and get rid of these beliefs--and thus prove to myself that LOA is the real deal--I wrote down a few things I want to happen Β in my journal this weekend. One of them was "I'll run into someone from my past."

Well this morning I get into work and as I'm waiting for the elevator I see this guy I hooked up with THREE YEARS AGO. He was bald and had a piercing right on the skin by his ear, and I immediately noticed these details on the person by the elevator, but was like "there's no way". Then he turned and IT WAS FREAKING HIM.

He even got on the same elevator as me, and used a key card to go to his floor which means he works in the building, too. Who woulda thought?

I hooked up with him back in college when I was in Philly, and now all these years later I've moved home and then back to Philly and now here he is working in the same building as me.

I have no desire to get back with him, but it's cool to see that LOA certainly works. My doubts are starting to fade!

Β 

2/23/2016 3:19 pm  #2

Re: HOLY ****!!!

Of course it works!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/23/2016 3:23 pm  #3

I know, I know, but of course my sub-con still needs convincing that LOA can work for me.Β 

Last edited by TheGiver (2/23/2016 3:23 pm)

2/23/2016 3:43 pm  #4

TheGiver wrote:

I know, I know, but of course my sub-con still needs convincing that LOA can work for me.Β 

Β 
You already KNOW it works! You have so many inspirational threads that I'm trying to sort through- all you need to do is keep reaching for alignment. Because that's where BELIEF kicks in.

Feel it in your soul..

2/23/2016 3:48 pm  #5

I guess it's the whole conscious creating that my sub.con is still struggling with, that I can have that much power. I think I'm "scared" of that still in a way. My mind is still used to thinking it lives in a world where I can't get what I want, now that I know I can, it's scared to finally be freely happy.

I've been doing great with raising my vibration, but I just have to fully convince my logic-tuned brain that LOA can bring me whatever I want!

2/23/2016 4:02 pm  #6

TheGiver wrote:

I guess it's the whole conscious creating that my sub.con is still struggling with, that I can have that much power. I think I'm "scared" of that still in a way. My mind is still used to thinking it lives in a world where I can't get what I want, now that I know I can, it's scared to finally be freely happy.

I've been doing great with raising my vibration, but I just have to fully convince my logic-tuned brain that LOA can bring me whatever I want!

Β 
Ok, does it feel better to focus on just switching to believing? Instead of feeling like you have to tussle with and try to convince your logical mind.. Because actually you don't even need to have that argument with yourself. You just have to flip a switch! Flip to believing! If you keep training yourself, soon you actually WILL believe!

Feel it in your soul..

2/23/2016 4:12 pm  #7

No tussle. Just gracefully slipping into it. Everybody has steps back though, and by doing these little "experiments" it just helps make my belief that much stronger

2/26/2016 3:08 am  #8

Cherished wrote:

TheGiver wrote:

Β 
You already KNOW it works! You have so many inspirational threads that I'm trying to sort through- all you need to do is keep reaching for alignment. Because that's where BELIEF kicks in.

What is alignment ?
X
Β 

2/26/2016 3:24 am  #9

When you are in a high vibration, and feeling unconditional in your joy and happiness

Feel it in your soul..

2/26/2016 3:27 am  #10

So when ur buzzing on life ??

Board footera