Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 10:53 pm  #1

I Always Act Stupid In His Presence

So I was hanging with my friend and what do you know? My darling had come into the restaurant too. He went up to me and started playing with my friend as I casually spoke with my friend and continued being silliness with my darling. Then my darling kissed me goodbye and I walked with my friend.

My friend made a very good point and it's weird how he even knew. He said that when I am with my darling I start dumbing my intelligence down. I told him I was acting fine when my darling was there before. My friend said that's only because he was there. Then he said if we were alone I would start acting stupid though.

He was very much right, I always start becoming stupid and then I always fumble with what to talk about. But my darling has the same problem. We just seem to always act stupid around each other, but with friends we can say so much more. I really want to stop acting that way and have deeper conversations. How do I do this?

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/22/2016 11:56 pm  #2

Re: I Always Act Stupid In His Presence

Does resistance play a role in this? Usually when I am like this, I start thinking I might be boring or annoying. My friend said I limit my ability to actually connect with my darling.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

Board footera