Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 10:05 pm  #1

Scripting

Does anyone re-read their scripts

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/22/2016 10:12 pm  #2

Re: Scripting

I've scripted once.. and literally re-read it tonight for the first time in quite a few weeks. The fact that the script feels and seems so real... I can't wait for it to happen!!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

5/17/2016 7:04 pm  #3

happyinlove wrote:

So my guy has come over and told me he does love me and wants to start our relationship again. This is amazing I feel so happy!!! He said I am the only girl that makes him feel so much love , he said he loves the guy he is when he is with me. He feels like I'm the perfect girl for him. I am so happy I could cry. I really am going to keep loa going in all aspects of my life and for our relationship. It's so nice to be in his arms and have him call me baby again. The best part? Well it all is buuutt all of our friends and family are supportive!!! Everything is sooooo perfect I'm so happy and I love me. Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!

Amazing.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/17/2016 7:34 pm  #4

happyinlove wrote:

So my guy has come over and told me he does love me and wants to start our relationship again. This is amazing I feel so happy!!! He said I am the only girl that makes him feel so much love , he said he loves the guy he is when he is with me. He feels like I'm the perfect girl for him. I am so happy I could cry. I really am going to keep loa going in all aspects of my life and for our relationship. It's so nice to be in his arms and have him call me baby again. The best part? Well it all is buuutt all of our friends and family are supportive!!! Everything is sooooo perfect I'm so happy and I love me. Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!

Is that a real post or a scripting post :3

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

5/17/2016 7:38 pm  #5

Oh ok well I believed it anyway so that's a good sign! haha

5/17/2016 8:08 pm  #6

Today I got a text from my person and he told me how he had been continually thinking about me for the past year and that he realised how he had spent the year running away from his problems and he thought I was one of his problems but now has realised that I was the only person who was consistently there for him and loved him even when times were tough. He said he felt so guilty about the way things ended and that he got himself into a relationship with a very manipulative girl who made him think differently about me but now she has shown her true colours to him and he thinks that really we should have gotten back together and it should have been me he went to India with. He sent me this big long text and I could tell he had been taking his time about sending it because he was just really guilty about it all and scared to face the guilt but realised he can't actually see his future without me in it. It was a really nice text to get but I won't respond to it yet because I know that we have so much time to come back together and we're both very young and I never want to go through a break up with him again so if I choose to go back to him, I want it to be for the rest of my life here. I'm really grateful that law of attraction has caused this to happen, because I know I love him so purely and it's about time he saw that. I'm very happy that he is trying to reconnect, it means so much to me Β 

5/18/2016 12:45 am  #7

Yayyyyy...i got my man back....😁😁😁😁😁😁 thank you cherished... thank you all..for being there by my side...thanks Veronica!!!! I am super duper happy today....yesterday he called me and said those lovely words...he said that he was sorry for hurting me and rejecting me time and again...and asked for one last chance...and directly proposed me for marriage.... yayyyyy!!!!!! All that i have visualised these days!!
Thank you...am super excited...for my new relationship with my old mate....😊

Board footera