Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 7:11 pm  #1

hey guys

So I wished my guy happy birthday today and we talked abit so that was good he told me about his day. I would like to get invited out to a birthday thing if he does one. I know its not bad if I dont i mean i would feel disappointment but its only up from here? I am really working on maintaining a positive vibe and thinking back to all that I have manifested so far. i am not like down or anything I am just trying to work around my usual tendencies. I know you guys have given me all the advice you probably can lol.I guess i am just typing out my doubts. But i guess the success is the nice conversation we had so i ll focus on that. I have a hidden good feeling I think lol and I am trying to focus that. Just send positive vibes to me to keep my spirits up?

2/22/2016 7:14 pm  #2

Re: hey guys

Well don't have a hidden good feeling! Make THAT your dominant vibration! It's wonderful that you even have contact- and you don't really need an invite for this one particular event if you're going to be sharing the rest of your lives together, right?! 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/22/2016 7:16 pm  #3

Cherished wrote:

Well don't have a hidden good feeling! Make THAT your dominant vibration! It's wonderful that you even have contact- and you don't really need an invite for this one particular event if you're going to be sharing the rest of your lives together, right?! 😊

You know just what to say to lift my spiritsΒ . I do love that he actually wrote paragraphs telling me about his day. I feel like he will reach out on his own now because we have had such a nice conversation. Not that I didnt before but this is positive. Idk I feel like he is thinking about seeing me I really really do.

2/22/2016 8:52 pm  #4

I really want to see him now but I am going to be patient. I guess its like I feel like i am aligned to receive this. I really wanted to see him today..Β 

2/22/2016 8:58 pm  #5

confused1077 wrote:

I really want to see him now but I am going to be patient. I guess its like I feel like i am aligned to receive this. I really wanted to see him today..Β 

Β 
Go and visualise bring with him today then. Don't turn that energy into yearning, keep it high and expectant! This is a turning point!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/22/2016 9:01 pm  #6

I want to bring him today but then my thought goes how can I bring him today at such short notice and it is 8pm?  How do I get past the limiting belief that something can't happen right away?

2/23/2016 9:50 am  #7

ok guys I am feeling alittle irritated with work . I know I can change my vibration but feeling alittle flat because they are irritating me today. Noone else besides like 12 of us in an office of 54 wants to answer phones today... Need to change this around. Could use encouragement.

Board footera