Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 6:48 pm  #1

I did something bad

I messaged my guy last night to talk about things.

Basically, he said we aren't getting back together and he no longer loves me as a girlfriend. That what we had was special but it's over.

I told him he isn't even that great bec he broke up with me so obviously there's something wrong with him lol.

Funny because while that whole painful conversation was happening, I just kept thinking "nah, this isn't the ending." He dropped out of the convo around 3am and I managed to sleep peacefully still.

Anyway, I am going to work on letting him go completely now and just start truly loving myself first.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/22/2016 7:03 pm  #2

Re: I did something bad

You know what.. there was a reason why you messaged him to discuss those things.

Now you know that you can take this time to focus on you. Maybe unconscionably, you don't really want him. You know you deserve better. And that's what is keeping him away.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/22/2016 7:08 pm  #3

The cool thing is, you can bang around REALLY badly and say all sorts of horrendous things and if you line up with love and joy you can ERASE it all completely. You have the ability to turn this  around TOTALLY! Get excited! Wait and see.. With some self love and a bunch of focus on yourself, you will be amazed at what you will achieve. I'm excited to watch this journey unfold πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/22/2016 7:18 pm  #4

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

You know what.. there was a reason why you messaged him to discuss those things.

Now you know that you can take this time to focus on you. Maybe unconscionably, you don't really want him. You know you deserve better. And that's what is keeping him away.

This is so true. It was a conversation that needed to happen so I wouldn't keep wondering about things.

Maybe I just want him back because of the memories and because he was comfortable. Maybe tomorrow, I'll go back to being madly pining after him. I don't know, I just need to get through this day and make the most out of it haha.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/22/2016 7:23 pm  #5

whatever you decide just know that we are all here for you . Think of it though maybe the reason you were so calm is because you really do know that he is coming back.

2/22/2016 7:35 pm  #6

Cherished wrote:

The cool thing is, you can bang around REALLY badly and say all sorts of horrendous things and if you line up with love and joy you can ERASE it all completely. You have the ability to turn this  around TOTALLY! Get excited! Wait and see.. With some self love and a bunch of focus on yourself, you will be amazed at what you will achieve. I'm excited to watch this journey unfold πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

TOTALLY! I was lying in bed after he told me "not as a girlfriend because we're not getting back together" after I asked him if he still loved me and I thought "yeah, that's not set in stone, that can change, it's just not a vibrational match right now."

I just need to completely infuse my life with good things and feel good. Not sure how that's going to happen but I'm positive it will.

xo GabbyΒ 

2/22/2016 7:38 pm  #7

Have you listened to the Dominate Your Reality video that rosetinted posted? I was just listening to that and thinking of you!

Feel it in your soul..

2/22/2016 7:39 pm  #8

confused1077 wrote:

whatever you decide just know that we are all here for you . Think of it though maybe the reason you were so calm is because you really do know that he is coming back.

Thank you. I truly know that we will be reunited if I really, 100% wanted to and I just have these reservations in my subconscious that's keeping me from creating that reality right now.

xo GabbyΒ 

2/22/2016 7:40 pm  #9

Cherished wrote:

Have you listened to the Dominate Your Reality video that rosetinted posted? I was just listening to that and thinking of you!

I'm going to look for that in a bit! Perfect cos I'm getting ready for work so I'll listen to it in the background haha. Thank you. ❀️

xo GabbyΒ 

2/22/2016 7:41 pm  #10

This is great- this is exactly what you needed to have happen..everything is going perfectly here..  It's your path of least resistance to everything you've been wanting πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜˜

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera