Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 2:43 pm  #1

Be "that" guy/ girl

Lately I've been having some bumps when it comes to accepting that I can change my subconscious beliefs. But this thread really helped me:Β https://www.reddit.com/r/lawofattraction/comments/471pxr/how_to_attract_so_if_i_have_never_been_in_a/

This piece of advice in particular completely blew my mind:

"You don't have to believe in anything. You just have to pretend like you do until your subconscious joins in with you and believes it too. These new beliefs that you are trying to adopt are NOT going to feel real or tangible to you right now. That is normal. You have to pretend until they do. You pretend to be the guy that knows that he is amazing and that there IS someone out there. What would that guy do each day? What would he eat? What would he say? What kind of thoughts would HE have? Do some research and write all of this down. Figure out what THAT guy does and then start pretending to be him. Do the things and say the things and think the things (even if you don't believe them yet) that a guy who knows his worth and that nothing is wrong with you and that you are absolutely destined to find someone.....do those things. And when it feels absolutely and completely like a lie...>KEEP DOING THEM. That is just your subconscious reacting to the new stuff you are trying to feed it. It doesn't recognize the information so it will feel very foreign to it. You have to take control and say "THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO BELIEVE NOW" and then STICK WITH IT....CONSISTENCY is key here!
IMPORTANT: You were NOT born thinking something is wrong with you and that you will never find anyone. You didn't come out of the womb with those thoughts. You didn't. Let that sink in. These are LEARNED thoughts. And the first time you thought them...I bet they felt foreign too. So, you are just retraining your brain. That is all. And it will take some time...not a ton though...you will be surprised how quickly it will start to move if you just keep at it.
As you keep at it, you will have some old negative beliefs come up. THIS IS A GOOD THING! That means that your ego or conditioned self is trying to bring up anything that is in the way of having what you want. So, instead of believing those thoughts, you have to get in front of them and just listen to them. Knowing that is an old subconscious telling you what it USED to be. And you are the one installing the new files. Listen and accept the old version of you...love it. And then gently keep reasserting what you are NOW.
You will feel the changes. But you have to be in the drivers seat...NOT your conditioned self. That is the rub...and that is where the work is...because we fall back and believe the old story of us....but just keep picking yourself back up and committing to what you want. Over and over. Keep trying. And it WILL shift.
Good luck to you! You got this! (and the reason I know that...is the fact that you would even come to this sub and ask a question like this...means you are already well on your way! It IS shifting right now! You just get to catch up! You GOT THIS!)"

(This applies to girls, too!)

It's so true. Make a vision not just of what you want, but of WHO you want to BE. Paint it with details. Then embody that. It feel so uncomfortable and weird and like you're lying, but you just have to keep pushing through!!!

Β 

2/22/2016 5:49 pm  #2

Re: Be "that" guy/ girl

Exactly! This works, I know first hand. For the last few months I've been saying affirmations, using a subliminal program and acting "as if." It's worked. I've seen improvements in my life and things are changing for the better. I've been affirming "I am slim and fit" and with a few changes in diet I've lost quite a bit of weight in just a month. I've also been affirming and believing "I am wealthy" and "money flows to me, freely and effortlessly." Guess what? Money does flow to me now. Just start believing and affirming people, even if you feel silly right now. You will see changes!

2/23/2016 12:57 am  #3

TBH I'm playing the Kendall and Kylie game and I'm trying to make the character the kind of person I wanna be HAHA.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/23/2016 6:00 am  #4

"THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO BELIEVE NOW!"

I love this so much, thank you! πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera