Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 7:37 am  #1

Can I just say...

There are a gazillion threads that I'm trying to archive for your reading pleasure.. And SERIOUSLY, this board is an absolute TREASURE-TROVE of incredible vibe-raising GOODNESS! I know that initially the layout may be confusing to some, but I am doing what the majority have requested- to try and organise these priceless pearls of wisdom into an easy-to-find, one-stop ALIGNMENT SHOP!

I promise I'm reading all your requests and doing my best to cater to everyone. Please keep the ideas coming! 💜🙋

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/22/2016 8:56 am  #2

Re: Can I just say...

i think we should have a like button .(assuming thats possible) . I don't comment on all threads that I agree with but id like the person to know sometimes that I do agree and support what they are saying .. anyone that takes the time to give great advice or suggestions .. its nice to know someone is reading it even if there are no comments made .. just my 2 cents .. thanks!

Last edited by beautifulmesss (2/22/2016 8:56 am)

2/22/2016 4:34 pm  #3

You're doing a great job! You have such an amazing soul!

2/23/2016 3:58 am  #4

If I can make a suggestion, since the forums has become a bit confusing now, like I don't even know where to post. My suggestion would be to organize the boards in this way:

Admin Section 
    Forum News and Announcements 
    Comments and Suggestions
    Veronica's Videos and Ebooks

General 
   Introduce Yourself 
   General Discussion
   Non-LOA Lounge 

LOA and Relationships

Get Your Ex Back 
    Attract a Specific Person
    Improve Your Marriage
    Improve Other Relationships

LOA and Wealth

Money and Wealth
    Career
    Business
    Abundance 

LOA and Health and Beauty

Weight Loss
   Physical Appearance 
   General Health

LOA Teachings
    Abraham
    Neville
    The Secret
    Others

Manifestation Techniques

Gratitude
    Affirmations
    Remote Influence / Seduction
    Visualization
    Subliminals
    Vision Boards
    Detachment
    Others 

These are just suggestions. You can change the name of each board or reduce the number of boards per section. I suggest that the board names should be clear at first look so we won't have to read further what it is about. 

Also, each board should have their own stickies. Example: LOA and Health should have sticky posts so it's easier to search for them. I also think that Viber should not have its own board because it's only literally one thread. 

Sucess stories should be pinned / made into stickies. We have to qualify what a success story is though coz some would consider getting a text a success and then eventually their manifestation disappears. 

Challenges should also be pinned on boards where they belong. Example: for gratitude challenge, it should be pinned under the gratitude board. For weight loss challenge, it should be pinned under weight loss. For "get your ex back in 25 days", it should be pinned under "get your ex back" board.

Last edited by Vera (2/23/2016 4:17 am)

2/23/2016 4:51 am  #5

Thanks for your input Vera!

Everyone else post your suggestions, and I'll do my best to cater to you all with Veronica's authority.😊

Feel it in your soul..

2/23/2016 9:15 am  #6

Thank you Cherished, I've created myself a life I'm not happy with and am trying to undo it all so being able to find vibe raising goodness would be awesome!!

2/25/2016 12:28 am  #7

Hi Cherished,

First of all thanks for all your hard work - It is very time consuming and you have a busy schedule

I was wondering if it is possible to have all of Veronica's entries in one place/forum.

For e.g. I see the Part 4 video here: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=14

and the Part 5 and Part 6 videos here: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=12&p=2

Thanks again!

2/25/2016 12:59 am  #8

LovingLight wrote:

Hi Cherished,

First of all thanks for all your hard work - It is very time consuming and you have a busy schedule

I was wondering if it is possible to have all of Veronica's entries in one place/forum.

For e.g. I see the Part 4 video here: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=14

and the Part 5 and Part 6 videos here: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=12&p=2

Thanks again!

Absolutely. I just have about 90 pages more to archive.. And they are SOMEWHERE in there! I promise, everything will appear where it should be as soon as I move every post one-by-one! 😘

Feel it in your soul..

2/26/2016 11:22 am  #9

beautifulmesss wrote:

i think we should have a like button .(assuming thats possible) . I don't comment on all threads that I agree with but id like the person to know sometimes that I do agree and support what they are saying .. anyone that takes the time to give great advice or suggestions .. its nice to know someone is reading it even if there are no comments made .. just my 2 cents .. thanks!

Yes! I was going to inquire about this as well. On the Power Law Of Attraction Forum we're able to give "thank you's." Under your avatar is shows how many thank you's you've received and given. It would just be a nice little extra to add if possible.

3/03/2016 5:59 am  #10

That would be fabulous, but this forum host does not have those kind of functional availabilities.. yet 😁

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera