Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 6:20 am  #1

Need a solid reminder

Hey guys! It's been a while but ever since I posted my success on getting her to greet me first in new year's eve and even said she love me. After that day, she had messaged me a couple times on facebook, shared plans, she sent me voice recordings of songs she covered as what she does before, saw her in a street near where I live, saw her sister at church and yesterday she tagged me on a post in facebook and the church sort of paved the way for me to really get on a high vibration and congratulated her about a success in her studies. We talked yesterday and it really felt good, you can really feel that she's happy that we are talking, her contest is tomorrow and I want to hear more from her just like she used to tell stories all the time. I am now manifesting a text from her before the contest. Any reminders when I stumble upon worries and people who says positivity about what you want is bullshit? Thank you Β 

2/22/2016 6:23 am  #2

Re: Need a solid reminder

This is fabulous! People who say that positivity is bullshit.. are not deliberate creators so never mind them 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera