Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 3:34 am  #1

Brokenhearted

My lover and I have been texting here and there nothing too stable but it broke my heart how on Saturday I told him something extremely personal and got not response. I have been having my guard up for a while and telling him that text was bringing down that guard and he completely ignored me. Haven't heard from him since. So after that text I relapsed and have been having a very doubtful state of mind.

I ask you, if I am able to manifest him texting me on a somewhat basis then how come he hasn't come back to me completely?

2/22/2016 5:58 am  #2

Re: Brokenhearted

I know what it's like. Everytime I try to carry a conversation, he seenzones or completely ignores the message so I'm going to not even try messaging anymore. Any messages to him will be done mentally/energetically.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/22/2016 6:02 am  #3

I have experienced this, and truly.. I promise.. it's your doubt and fear that is getting in the way. The moment their interest is sparked, you kind of forget that you are creating and become anxious about their next move.. And of course, you create the scenario where they disappear. I can tell you emphatically- if you can do your best to cruise through the silence, it will end and they will come right back! I've tested this theory numerous times!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/22/2016 6:28 am  #4

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

I know what it's like. Everytime I try to carry a conversation, he seenzones or completely ignores the message so I'm going to not even try messaging anymore. Any messages to him will be done mentally/energetically.

First of all I love your username! Going to get me some veggie pizza for lunch haha and I feel as if I speak with him every day mentally as well but sometimes I become sad that he's not physically with me

2/22/2016 6:32 am  #5

Cherished wrote:

I have experienced this, and truly.. I promise.. it's your doubt and fear that is getting in the way. The moment their interest is sparked, you kind of forget that you are creating and become anxious about their next move.. And of course, you create the scenario where they disappear. I can tell you emphatically- if you can do your best to cruise through the silence, it will end and they will come right back! I've tested this theory numerous times!

Thank you for taking the time to respond, your message is correct. Once I'm speaking with him I do get anxious because I feel as if I have no power over the situation. That is the hardest part that I have to work on right now, letting go of resistance. Can you tell me some scenarios where you have tested the theory?

Board footera