Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2016 7:13 pm  #11

Re: Attention Please!

I am sorry what i meant was it seems like you have manifested alot and what i was wanting to know is like more of how you got started with LOA and what was your turning point which really made the difference between wanting and starting to manifest if that makes sense.

2/21/2016 7:22 pm  #12

When my mom died and my waters broke on the day of her funeral.. And 2 months later my husband at the time stated "the grieving process should be over by now so why are you still angry?" That was my turning point. I removed myself from an emotionally abusive relationship and decided to stop playing the victim and start creating what I wanted.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/21/2016 7:27 pm  #13

Cherished wrote:

When my mom died and my waters broke on the day of her funeral.. And 2 months later my husband at the time stated "the grieving process should be over by now so why are you still angry?" That was my turning point. I removed myself from an emotionally abusive relationship and decided to stop playing the victim and start creating what I wanted.

Wow I am so sorry that happened =/

2/21/2016 7:35 pm  #14

confused1077 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Β 
I'm not, I'm delighted! It woke me up to the illusion of life and I began to learn how to create my reality! Best thing that ever happened to me 😊

Feel it in your soul..

2/21/2016 7:35 pm  #15

Congratulations! Couldn't have asked for a better moderator! Enjoy your posts give me lots of inspiration

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/21/2016 7:36 pm  #16

Guys, I created an inspirational thread forum, so if I get repeated nominations I'll add them there as a reference for you.

Feel it in your soul..

2/21/2016 7:37 pm  #17

The forget the past thread

2/21/2016 7:39 pm  #18

Cherished wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Β 
I'm not, I'm delighted! It woke me up to the illusion of life and I began to learn how to create my reality! Best thing that ever happened to me 😊

Well I have to say your best day ever post about how you would get the guy back then forget LOA and he leaves and going back and forth fit me to a T .lol I have been on a good vibe for the last couple of days and really telling myself dont worry he is coming and you (me to myself) are a smart amazing girl. I also focus on feeling calm and just how my life is having what i want. I really also put myself out there to spend time with friends and family. Your story really was so helpful as was the advised of everyone on my "im feeling down" post. So far I have manifested free coffee,mimosa, a statement from a creditor stating the balance ( I thought it would be nice to have a statement knowing how much I owe and then came home it was in the mail). Β 
Β 

2/21/2016 8:20 pm  #19

I LOVE how the forum is looking now! Excellent work!

2/21/2016 9:56 pm  #20

Cherished rocks!!!!! SO GLAD YOU ARE MODERATOR.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

Board footera