Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2016 3:34 pm  #1

don't know why'

Don't know why today I was feeling I will never get him back..he doesnt want,he will never want me back,when will my turn come I don't know..there are so many success stories here..when will I be posting one?! It's seeming like an endless waiting! Even he is a human being ..the long it will take to reconcile ,more the probability of him losing interest in me will increase!

Universe.........here's a girl looking forward to you...!

2/21/2016 3:43 pm  #2

Re: don't know why'

Please help guyz!
I really need some advice to pull me up!

2/21/2016 3:56 pm  #3

STOP WAITING ! live your life everytime u start doubting u go backwards ,, but its normal to do that it takes time to build the faith .. it took me awhile but now I am just content I spend time with him when I can and we gt a little closer each time im not making any demands and things are flowing smoothly .. I visualize now onlyΒ  when it feels like a natural thing I don't force anything im patient and that is not one of my virtues .. just refocus.. i promise you i have been where u are .. but i VERY rarely get down anymore .. i know its gonna happen my faith is thru the roof

Last edited by beautifulmesss (2/21/2016 3:58 pm)

2/21/2016 5:36 pm  #4

What do you do to ease that feeling? Do you meditate? Exercise? Practice yoga or mindfulness? What are your "go to" tools to help you in refocusing?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/22/2016 12:18 am  #5

Go out with friends find new hobbies or interest to get your mind of of him only think about your end results but also focus on your happiness ans it will come to you .... Whenever I had a breakup and I moved on my exes always comeback πŸ˜‰

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/22/2016 7:48 am  #6

LoveIsGod wrote:

Don't know why today I was feeling I will never get him back..he doesnt want,he will never want me back,when will my turn come I don't know..there are so many success stories here..when will I be posting one?! It's seeming like an endless waiting! Even he is a human being ..the long it will take to reconcile ,more the probability of him losing interest in me will increase!

When it happens with me, I don't fight with these feelings and let it pass for a while. When I get relaxed I just say to myself that whatever I think about him, He will think about me because we are connected so it makes me a bit conscious and only good thoughts pop up in my mind. Or when it doesn't work sometimes I imagine me and him together vividly for 5 minutes which help me to feel as he's already with me.
When I read success stories on the forum or someone recieves a text from their love, I take it as sign for me. It really feels great. I hope it will help.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

2/22/2016 9:53 am  #7

beautifulmesss wrote:

STOP WAITING ! live your life everytime u start doubting u go backwards ,, but its normal to do that it takes time to build the faith .. it took me awhile but now I am just content I spend time with him when I can and we gt a little closer each time im not making any demands and things are flowing smoothly .. I visualize now onlyΒ  when it feels like a natural thing I don't force anything im patient and that is not one of my virtues .. just refocus.. i promise you i have been where u are .. but i VERY rarely get down anymore .. i know its gonna happen my faith is thru the roof

Thank you so much! You are back with him?

Actually there is just nothing from his side..no phone call ,no text message,nothing..even he came to his home town recently..where we also stay..he dint even say me..whereas in the last March when he came he wanted to meet me,and we met(though there was nothing romantic,but still)

I have faith in Universe! But.......

2/22/2016 9:54 am  #8

applelove wrote:

Go out with friends find new hobbies or interest to get your mind of of him only think about your end results but also focus on your happiness ans it will come to you .... Whenever I had a breakup and I moved on my exes always comeback πŸ˜‰

Move on? How to do that? I do everything what you said..

2/22/2016 9:56 am  #9

Shy wrote:

LoveIsGod wrote:

When it happens with me, I don't fight with these
feelings and let it pass for a while. When I get relaxed I just say to myself that whatever I think about him, He will think about me because we are connected so it makes me a bit conscious and only good thoughts pop up in my mind. Or when it doesn't work sometimes I imagine me and him together vividly for 5 minutes which help me to feel as he's already with me.
When I read success stories on the forum or someone recieves a text from their love, I take it as sign for me. It really feels great. I hope it will help.

Actually Shy ..it has been so long that we spoke or met that I find it very difficult to visualize..i mean in that visualisation 'feel real' factor comes when tried too hardly!

2/22/2016 9:59 am  #10

Cherished and beautifulmesss , is it ok if I skip visualisation few days?? Because some days I don't feel to do,feel very tired..but still I force myself to do as a part of routine!

Board footera