Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2016 12:47 pm  #1

Abraham---let go of bad memories :)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/21/2016 1:25 pm  #2

Re: Abraham---let go of bad memories :)

i know a few of us are going through this, at various stages. how have you been clearing your mind? I'm especially intrested in subconcious reprogramming myself as i have some bad negative memories.... Cherished?

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/21/2016 1:29 pm  #3

We all need to remember the past is simply that - THE PAST. It should not affect your current or future story. Every single second is a new beginning.

2/21/2016 1:37 pm  #4

I was actually hoping cherished and pectinase would comment on my thread. But hey ho. This is how it always goes.

2/21/2016 1:38 pm  #5

This looks exactly what i need at the moment, thank you.

2/21/2016 2:25 pm  #6

oh yes pectinase perfectly said!!

Β 

2/21/2016 2:26 pm  #7

and oh our profile pics match! =^_^=

Β 

2/21/2016 4:04 pm  #8

The best way I know of doing this is to remember that when you raise your vibration, you are changing frequencies. Which means that all things exist simultaneously. And if that is the case, you are actually changing into a different "you" when you raise your vibration. As soon as your vibration shifts, you actually aren't that same person you were before- and the past can simply fall away if you relax into the concept. There's a great Bashar video that explains this, I'll find it.

Basically, you jump to a higher frequency, and the past ceases to exist! I've experienced this firsthand quite a few times lately. With my guy, I focused purely on the "new" me that had no past, and he behaved as though the past didn't exist! Arguments seemed to be wiped. Same with my father. He was extremely rude to me one day, and instead of arguing with him, I put ALL my focus on the positive side of him, and how much love I actually have for him. I let go of my anger and my need to yell and scream and instead focused on love. On the desire to love instead of "being right." And for the first time in about 20 years he apologised profusely and said he was ashamed at his behaviour!

Forgiveness wipes the past, beautiful people. The mess will simply fall away and freedom becomes yours. πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/21/2016 4:29 pm  #9

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/21/2016 8:07 pm  #10

Need this! I've listened to 2 Abraham vids while getting ready (getting into the vortex and morning rampage). Making a super conscious decision to feel good today and turn around my current life haha. Thanks, DC!

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

Board footera