Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2016 10:38 am  #1

No contact but text received

Hey looking for some guidance please.

My ex and I broke up in September after a couple of weeks together and I’ve practiced no contact since last month. I’ve meditated lots about letting go and forgiving him as he isn’t perfect and made mistakes and he treated me very badly.  I did date other boys and tried to move on but couldn't seem to forget or let him go.  He removed me from Facebook not long ago. 

Last night I got text from him just a little before midnight.  He said he hopes I'm doing well that he is thinking of me and that he hopes I am healing from my pain.  He left a red loveheart emotion too and I didn’t respond to the text coz I don’t know what I want. Its been just over a month since I last communicated to him and he cut off all communication to me in taking me away from his Facebook.  I now have his message.

How would you deal with this?  Im feeling a bit low and not my usual self as a result.

2/21/2016 11:42 am  #2

Re: No contact but text received

It's typical breadcrumbs.

I went around and around with my ex calling me twice, texting me just 10 days ago, etc. But unless and until they want to be with you romantically again, don't make the mistake I made by getting your hopes up and over-analyzing it.

I'm about to let my ex know that unless she wants romance, please never contact me again. I don't want to play games. I hate the games.

So, maybe you tell your ex, "I'm doing well, but I want to be romantic with you. If you ever want the same, let me know. Otherwise, please don't contact me again. Thank you."

Cut to the chase and eliminate all of this bullshit. Trust me.. it hurts worse when they do this crap than when you never hear from them.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/21/2016 12:00 pm  #3

Don't tell him you want a romantic relationship! You will appear to be needy and desperate. Tell that you are doing vey well. That's it. Let him contact you ....... Put something on his mind never let a man feel like you can't be happy without then

your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/21/2016 12:05 pm  #4

I have to say I agree with applelove. I think you should be neutral and see where it goes from there. Give short answers, appear busy with life, let him see your're doing great without him. You have to let him run after you, don't give an altimatum.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/21/2016 12:05 pm  #5

Yeah, applelove is right.

I'm just in a bad spot today. But yes... ignore what I wrote.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/21/2016 1:37 pm  #6

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

It's typical breadcrumbs.

I went around and around with my ex calling me twice, texting me just 10 days ago, etc. But unless and until they want to be with you romantically again, don't make the mistake I made by getting your hopes up and over-analyzing it.

I'm about to let my ex know that unless she wants romance, please never contact me again. I don't want to play games. I hate the games.

So, maybe you tell your ex, "I'm doing well, but I want to be romantic with you. If you ever want the same, let me know. Otherwise, please don't contact me again. Thank you."

Cut to the chase and eliminate all of this bullshit. Trust me.. it hurts worse when they do this crap than when you never hear from them.

Ive just been feeling so low and down.  It will be hard for me to respond with that coz he only asked after me and it will be really awkard to bring it up.  Do you think i should ignore it?  At this stage i dont really know what i want from him anymore but he just keeps seeming to come back and messing my head. 

Thanks everyone for your help.

2/21/2016 3:04 pm  #7

i would just say im doing GREAT and i hope u r  as well ... its just a text... don't over think it .. u may not know what u want right now  ... but its just a short  normal reply .. but also if u don't feel lijke replying don't .. simple as tha.. your perception is hes messing with your head .. maybe he really sincerely  is hoping to reopen the door ..

Last edited by beautifulmesss (2/21/2016 3:06 pm)

2/21/2016 3:25 pm  #8

Be short with your messages. They have to be the one to chase you. It will bother them more to see you strong and carrying out life well.

It will work. Remain positive and be the best version of yourself. You are attracting him back. I just know it

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

Board footera