Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2016 7:06 pm  #1

Set backs or signs?

Hello lovely people. I could really use your love and support right now.

I've been manifesting my love back for months now. Lately I've been feeling so good, loving myself more than ever, really feeling letting go and let the universe do its thing vibe.

Then today my love posted a pic of another girl with a caption underneath that seemed romantic to me. This is so unlike him to do anything like that and I'm worrying she's really something to him. It's so so odd.

She is so similar to me in appearance and occupation. A month ago had I seen this I would have been in despair, suicidal and ready to disappear. But I just feel numb.

I want him back but I don't understand why this has happened when I've felt so positive. I do feel sick at the thought of him with someone else so maybe that's why.

I feel like giving up and I'm so confused. I just went and played my gig tonight as I'm a musician but my heart was breaking at the thought. I really truly felt he was on his way back to me.

Could use some words of encouragement has anyone else ever had things like this happen and still manifested their dream?

I'm trying to stay strong I don't want to think it's hopeless, he's not affectionate or openly demonstrative in any way and that's why I'm so worried and confused.

Lots of love to everyone

X

2/20/2016 7:13 pm  #2

Re: Set backs or signs?

Sam wrote:

I had an ex who started dating someone else right after we broke up and two months later he came back to me crying, saying all she ever did was make him realize he wanted me. I took him back and he was madly in love with me for two years after that.

Thank you so much for telling me that. The fact it's so public (if it is anything at all) makes me feel humiliated as everyone will see it. But I trust in this process I must do or I wouldn't be here so I will persevere. As sick as it makes me feel xxx

2/20/2016 7:31 pm  #3

rosetinted wrote:

Sam wrote:

I had an ex who started dating someone else right after we broke up and two months later he came back to me crying, saying all she ever did was make him realize he wanted me. I took him back and he was madly in love with me for two years after that.

Thank you so much for telling me that. The fact it's so public (if it is anything at all) makes me feel humiliated as everyone will see it. But I trust in this process I must do or I wouldn't be here so I will persevere. As sick as it makes me feel xxx

Rosetinted you gotta remain strong. Listen to Veronica's videos. It doesn't matter if your love is with someone else. Think positively work on the best version of yourself like you are doing. You are beautiful and amazing own it and show the world. Good things are coming to you. It's your time to shine, you create your own destiny.

Last edited by DumpedinSept (2/20/2016 7:32 pm)

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/20/2016 7:44 pm  #4

I had my guy last year meet up at this time last year and told me he was dating someone else. He was talking about how amazing she is and stuff. I was devastated. I then really sunk into LOA and kept thinking about my end game. I also really focused on being more chill. I would move the thought of them together out of my mind. Within a couple of weeks they broke up. So it can be changed 

2/20/2016 8:50 pm  #5

DumpedinSept wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

Sam wrote:

Rosetinted you gotta remain strong. Listen to Veronica's videos. It doesn't matter if your love is with someone else. Think positively work on the best version of yourself like you are doing. You are beautiful and amazing own it and show the world. Good things are coming to you. It's your time to shine, you create your own destiny.

Thank you so much, that made me smile.   I almost feel numb to it which is so much better than had I seen this a while ago. I've manifested him back in the past, I remember thinking I don't care if he's been with someone else, because they're not me! He came back and it turned out he hadn't been with anyone at all...

Then this time when I try to do that (there was a crazy argument this time where he said awful things) I feel unable to do it in the same way.,

My friend said maybe you're doing this to yourself to make yourself stronger, whether they're together or not. She may be right. I'm creating it all anyway. (That autocorrected to fearing it all anyway how ironic lol)

2/20/2016 8:52 pm  #6

confused1077 wrote:

I had my guy last year meet up at this time last year and told me he was dating someone else. He was talking about how amazing she is and stuff. I was devastated. I then really sunk into LOA and kept thinking about my end game. I also really focused on being more chill. I would move the thought of them together out of my mind. Within a couple of weeks they broke up. So it can be changed 

Yes! You're so right. When I'm more chill and don't care as intensely it will probably happen. That's amazing that you manifested that! Do you have any tips on how you moved that unwanted thought out? I'm trying to feel myself as someone who is so so secure nothing phases me...

I always say to people 'you've manifested this so you can make it go away if you want' I just never hear it for myself as easily.

Xxx

2/20/2016 9:11 pm  #7

rosetinted wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

Yes! You're so right. When I'm more chill and don't care as intensely it will probably happen. That's amazing that you manifested that! Do you have any tips on how you moved that unwanted thought out? I'm trying to feel myself as someone who is so so secure nothing phases me...

I always say to people 'you've manifested this so you can make it go away if you want' I just never hear it for myself as easily.

Xxx

I manually told myself no . I literally said that when it came up. Then I would imagine being with him and holding hands etc.  Now I did lose site of LOA and we became friends with benefits and stuff I didnt get the relationship because i became needy again. He loves me he always said that but he switched on whether he wants to be with me but that WAS because of my vibes. I say was because I know he is going to be here with me. . I now have to literally tell myself NO when any negative thought come up now but I am in a much better position now. Sorry rambled lol but when a negative thought comes in say no and eventually they will become less and less. I m still working on it now 

2/20/2016 9:15 pm  #8

confused1077 wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

Xxx

I manually told myself no . I literally said that when it came up. Then I would imagine being with him and holding hands etc.  Now I did lose site of LOA and we became friends with benefits and stuff I didnt get the relationship because i became needy again. He loves me he always said that but he switched on whether he wants to be with me but that WAS because of my vibes. I say was because I know he is going to be here with me. . I now have to literally tell myself NO when any negative thought come up now but I am in a much better position now. Sorry rambled lol but when a negative thought comes in say no and eventually they will become less and less. I m still working on it now 

Thank you, you're wonderful X

2/20/2016 9:22 pm  #9

rosetinted wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

Xxx

no problem we are all in this together. Think of yourself as awesome. I actually say out loud that I am awesome. Obviously when i am alone. lol but i say it .lol

2/20/2016 9:26 pm  #10

confused1077 wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

no problem we are all in this together. Think of yourself as awesome. I actually say out loud that I am awesome. Obviously when i am alone. lol but i say it .lol

Haha yes I need to start doing that! See when I manifested him back before, I was so sure he'd be back, I was so sure he was obsessed with me. And it worked. This time his words bruised my ego, no shattered it and he said all my deepest insecurities as insults. I totally manifested it, I'd been fearing it constantly.

So I'm having a hard time shifting back to being the goddess I was so sure I was haha.

I'm so grateful for this forum and people who understand. You all have such loving energy I really pick up on it.

X

Board footera