Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2016 10:28 am  #1

Had to post this!

So I was reading about posts where our people are asking for signs. I feel that I have been doing my LOA well on my part. And so today I asked the universe to show me a sign. A sign to say I'm on the right track and he will be back. And I was also thinking if I could see his name anywhere.
Today was also a big day for me. I have a phobia for heights and thanks to LOA and to focus and love my self more. I attempted the highest bungy jump of 233m in Macau! It wasn't a easy feat for me at all. Such a big moment for me. I posted this on Facebook. He and I are still friends on fb btw. Was disappointed to know that he did not comment on such a big moment of mine. When I reached home, there was this movie running at home. This movie was a movie I wanted to watch with him in theatre but it din happen and we watched it at home together on the phone. So I was so excited. Though I din see his name, I felt that this was a sign! So I was watching the movie and the next was,
my sister was showing me a guy on Instagram and his name was what I was asking for! 
I really can't contain my excitement!  Thank you universe. And mostly importantly thank you my fellow LOA friends. I learned so much from each and every one of you! So grateful. So blessed

Last edited by MIS (2/20/2016 10:56 am)

Board footera