Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2016 12:17 am  #1

On forgiveness

So as many of you know my love texted me and said some pretty cruel things but I took it as a good sign because why would he just text me out of months to be mean unless he just wanted attention from me? Anyways I know we will be together again but Im having trouble with forgiving him and imagining being able to cope with even him apologizing in my mind. You see he spoke of his ex girlfriend and I dont know how (even if we get back together) I could cope with what he said about her...its like Hes ruined for me but i dont want him to be. Any advice?

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

2/20/2016 12:22 am  #2

Re: On forgiveness

Take a photo of him, and while staring at it, repeat this:

"I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you."

Repeat that about 20-30 times. Do it at night, with candles lit. Make it a ritual. You will see how it really helps you forgive him and it will help him forgive you.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/20/2016 12:23 am  #3

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

Repeat that about 20-30 times. Do it at night, with candles lit. Make it a ritual. You will see how it really helps you forgive him and it will help him forgive you.

Good idea thanks!

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

2/20/2016 8:18 am  #5

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

GREAT Advice!!! Β  I have had no contact Β  and I know its because of bitter feelings Β Β 

Board footera