Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2016 6:52 pm  #1

Medicine?

I want antidepressents to keep my dopinine up and anxiety meds to keep discomfort from my body but I dont want to declare that im depressed or have anxiety and fully talk to someone about it because I understand LOA. (Btw everything is goinh great as far as manifesting) I just want some advice as to what I should do

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

2/19/2016 9:37 pm  #2

Re: Medicine?

I am not a doctor. But I can tell you my experience of many years of depression - meds helped enormously. It took me & my docs quite a long time to find the right one but now that I've been on it for a while it makes a huge difference. You still have to do your work mentally and put the effort (prob more than the average person) into being happy & positive until it becomes a habit, which in time it will. Although the root of depression can be caused by your thoughts, it's also genetic and a chemical thing. You can absolutely fix it with LOA, but probably not overnight. It's like if you had diabetes or cancer, would you stop taking your meds or treatment because you're doing LOA? I hope not, at least not at first!

I go through stages where I feel I don't need the meds anymore (yes they have annoying side effects, and mine are expensive) but eventually I sink back in the hole without them. I've decided to stay on them indefinitely. There's no shame and nothing wrong with needing meds, any more than someone with type 1 diabetes needs to take insulin because their body doesn't produce it. Maybe one day I'll focus on coming off the meds but right now they're doing their job brilliantly, so it's not an issue. For now I'll put my focus into manifesting my relationship and my lottery win instead 😊

Admitting you think you have a mental health issue for the purpose of treating it is not going to screw up your LOA practice. IMHO it's the opposite- once you talk to a professional and get serious about overcoming it, the faster you can get healthy again and be in tip-top shape to manifest other amazing things.

Good luck with whatever you decide. My vote would be to do whatever you can to kick depression as soon as possible- which may include meds. Then you'll be in the best space for manifesting whatever you want, including weaning back off them if you choose (and a doctor thinks it's ok).

2/19/2016 10:00 pm  #3

Re: Medicine?

JetPet wrote:

I am not a doctor. But I can tell you my experience of many years of depression - meds helped enormously. It took me & my docs quite a long time to find the right one but now that I've been on it for a while it makes a huge difference. You still have to do your work mentally and put the effort (prob more than the average person) into being happy & positive until it becomes a habit, which in time it will. Although the root of depression can be caused by your thoughts, it's also genetic and a chemical thing. You can absolutely fix it with LOA, but probably not overnight. It's like if you had diabetes or cancer, would you stop taking your meds or treatment because you're doing LOA? I hope not, at least not at first!

I go through stages where I feel I don't need the meds anymore (yes they have annoying side effects, and mine are expensive) but eventually I sink back in the hole without them. I've decided to stay on them indefinitely. There's no shame and nothing wrong with needing meds, any more than someone with type 1 diabetes needs to take insulin because their body doesn't produce it. Maybe one day I'll focus on coming off the meds but right now they're doing their job brilliantly, so it's not an issue. For now I'll put my focus into manifesting my relationship and my lottery win instead 😊

Admitting you think you have a mental health issue for the purpose of treating it is not going to screw up your LOA practice. IMHO it's the opposite- once you talk to a professional and get serious about overcoming it, the faster you can get healthy again and be in tip-top shape to manifest other amazing things.

Good luck with whatever you decide. My vote would be to do whatever you can to kick depression as soon as possible- which may include meds. Then you'll be in the best space for manifesting whatever you want, including weaning back off them if you choose (and a doctor thinks it's ok).

Yay! thank you I feel happier now & im not scared of help anymore. I feel like with my dopimine level up I wont be pinning on little things that dont matter

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

Board footera