Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2016 6:42 pm  #1

Help needed big time

Hi everyone,

My life is in a downward spiral!! I guess I haven't been using loa properly

I did have some good luck where I had a job trial at the perfect job on Tuesday but I haven't heard back I had a job interview yesterday and he told me I'm up against 200 people!!
I'm finding it hard to get a new job and pay everything off. I want to be like Cherished
end of last year I got a small loan and I changed my bank details and this morning I got an email saying it didn't work.... She set it up as a BPay..... How can I stop this bad luck?

Any tips to manifest extra money this week and have good luck?

2/19/2016 6:59 pm  #2

Re: Help needed big time

If you want to be like me you have to stop reporting all the bad stuff! Seriously. That's half your problem Belle 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/19/2016 7:03 pm  #3

How else can I get help to be back on track?

2/19/2016 7:07 pm  #4

First off, you need to change your perspective. When reading your first post I didn't even notice anything that bad with what's going on. So you're waiting on a few jobs to get back to you? Visualize! Think positive! As for the bank mishap, make some phone calls, go to other loan places and fill out forms. Yes, I know it can be a clusterfuck, but it's really as simple as I just spelled it out if you keep a level head. You got this!

2/19/2016 8:07 pm  #5

Have faith and believe. Listen to the Abraham Hicks videos, they are amazing. I've been going to sleep listening to them. The videos get you into a positive mood. There's some about money and abundance.

Stop talking about the bad and turn your situation into a positive one. How do you see all this as positive? Perhaps if I am up against 200 people, I'm in the top 10% I got this. If the loan from the bank doesn't workout, I'm gonna ask the bank how can I make this happen? What do I need to do to get the loan at the rate I want? Try explore ring other options. It's not the end of the world!

Flip that switch. Stop saying this is bad. Turn it around and your life will also make a 360 You got this!!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/20/2016 6:36 pm  #6

When things start to spiral down    look up   refuse to sink   Read the inspirational posts here  read    Abraham Hicks and Rhonda Byrne    only watch television or movies that inspire you   nothing upsetting  or anxiety ridden     Do the things that make you feel optimistic and positive !!  

Think about it   you scored an interview  with 200 candidates that went through the first wave   that is amazing     Visualize yourself at the job    how you will feel to get your affairs in order  to have a great job   an amazing life   Keep us posted

2/20/2016 6:46 pm  #7

barbidoll wrote:

When things start to spiral down    look up   refuse to sink   Read the inspirational posts here  read    Abraham Hicks and Rhonda Byrne    only watch television or movies that inspire you   nothing upsetting  or anxiety ridden     Do the things that make you feel optimistic and positive !!  

Think about it   you scored an interview  with 200 candidates that went through the first wave   that is amazing     Visualize yourself at the job    how you will feel to get your affairs in order  to have a great job   an amazing life   Keep us posted

Thank you making me go wow! I'm one of the 200 people!!!!

2/21/2016 8:15 am  #8

Bellecat wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

Thank you making me go wow! I'm one of the 200 people!!!!

absolutely Belle   regardless of how many people are interviewed   you stand the same chance of each of them to be the one chosen   

2/21/2016 9:10 am  #9

It doesn't matter if you are first or last. You are one of the 200 and that is quite impressive!!

I have been the last one to be seen several times and guess what? I either got the job or came in second where my friend got the job

It all works out for the best! Stay positive

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/21/2016 11:34 pm  #10

So the small loan company rang me up this morning and after talking to me got the team leader to listen to the phone recording of when I changed my bank details and they found that no I didn't confirm payment via BPay so they have apologised and waived all these fees and are letting me pay the last two remaining payments the next two fortnights when I receive my benefits from the government 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. It's amazing.

Board footera