Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2016 5:03 pm  #1

Nailed it again 😜

Hi beautifuls! I've been super busy as my company holds a week of huge exams and training modules that we each must complete. I used to be a nervous wreck over it, studying like crazy, worrying that I might fail, cramming right up to the last second, totally freaking out lol.

Not this time. I'm a genius creator now, infinite intelligence, right?!

So. I had no time to study beforehand. Actually I had loads, but instead I dedicated my "study time" to doing fun, exciting, vortexy things instead! Things that made me feel great! On the morning of the exam I was suddenly inspired to read the whole course book lol. And I happily went through thinking "oh, that's cool, I know that, I know that, and yup, I've got that!"

I flew to my destination for the exams, and while everyone else was cramming and swapping notes, I relaxed and took a lovely nap! When we arrived, there were hundreds of us, and most were freaking out about the exams. I suddenly got nervous and thought OMG I am such an idiot, I should be TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!" But I checked into my room, and listened to some Abraham. And they rampaged about trust, and about confidence, and about finding the answer to EVERYTHING in alignment. Ok. Sorted. Off I went. There was a half hour before the exam, and a girl I really like came running up to me and said "hey, I've been looking for you everywhere! Come study with me!" So off we went, and we sat happily flicking through what we felt were the most important parts that would surely be in the exam.

100%. The ONLY person in the company that received 100%! And that included my managers and trainers who also sat the exam! I was delighted! And I laughed all the way back to my room thanking the universe for a magnificent show of what maintaining alignment will net you!

Last edited by Cherished (2/19/2016 5:05 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/19/2016 5:13 pm  #2

Re: Nailed it again 😜

Wow!!!

2/19/2016 5:21 pm  #3

Fantastic

2/21/2016 11:53 pm  #4

Cherished wrote:

Hi beautifuls! I've been super busy as my company holds a week of huge exams and training modules that we each must complete. I used to be a nervous wreck over it, studying like crazy, worrying that I might fail, cramming right up to the last second, totally freaking out lol.

Not this time. I'm a genius creator now, infinite intelligence, right?!

So. I had no time to study beforehand. Actually I had loads, but instead I dedicated my "study time" to doing fun, exciting, vortexy things instead! Things that made me feel great! On the morning of the exam I was suddenly inspired to read the whole course book lol. And I happily went through thinking "oh, that's cool, I know that, I know that, and yup, I've got that!"

I flew to my destination for the exams, and while everyone else was cramming and swapping notes, I relaxed and took a lovely nap! When we arrived, there were hundreds of us, and most were freaking out about the exams. I suddenly got nervous and thought OMG I am such an idiot, I should be TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!" But I checked into my room, and listened to some Abraham. And they rampaged about trust, and about confidence, and about finding the answer to EVERYTHING in alignment. Ok. Sorted. Off I went. There was a half hour before the exam, and a girl I really like came running up to me and said "hey, I've been looking for you everywhere! Come study with me!" So off we went, and we sat happily flicking through what we felt were the most important parts that would surely be in the exam.

100%. The ONLY person in the company that received 100%! And that included my managers and trainers who also sat the exam! I was delighted! And I laughed all the way back to my room thanking the universe for a magnificent show of what maintaining alignment will net you!

PERFECT!!!Β 
Β 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

Board footera