Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/11/2015 12:19 pm  #1

First Real Breakthrough for Me - Ongoing Success Story

Hey everyone. Thought I would share with you my recent success which may help some of you with your manifestations. I am no where near done but just had my first big physical breakthrough (girl telling me she missed me, wants us back in a relationship, and that I was the only man for her). AND, most importantly, I know we will get back together, get married, and live an incredible life.

Would also like to mention how long I have been on this forum. Less than one month. That's it. And that month has flown by. But I haven't always been positive. There were times that I had my doubts and thought I was having trouble. But thanks to Veronica and reading what others have posted, it would pull me out of where I was feeling into more positive thoughts. And that is the MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO. I will stress this one more time. BEING HAPPY, POSITIVE, THANKFUL, ETC. IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ANYONE CAN DO WHEN TRYING TO MANIFEST. During this time, I stuck to my routine, focused on my thoughts and EMOTIONS, AND WAS HAPPY AND POSITIVE. Any negative thoughts I would try to correct AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. And this is huge, do not dwell on any negative stuff. The more time you spend happy, whether it is from thinking of the amazing relationship you will have or just living with gratitude, the faster your desire will manifest. It doesn't matter what you see right now as "obstacles", whether marriage, girlfriend, etc. Nothing is an obstacle. Know that when you desire someting and put in the effort, if you are patient and let it come, it will come exactly or even better than you wanted. If you get on the path of happiness and excitement (and really feel those emotions constantly while never letting outside circumstances change you), you will manifest your desire. Listen to this video.Β https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cr34R_ZMKY

Now I will get you into what I have been doing everyday to help me get to where I am now and what will get me into where I want to be.Β 
1) Whenever I woke up, immediately tried to get as happy and grateful as possible.Β 
2) Throughout the day, kept track of my emotional pattern and my thoughts. If my happiness started to decrease, I would catch my thought, and turn it around. Staying relaxed, calm, happy, stress free was and still is my number one goal (Do not tell me you cannot do this because of your current situation. I can tell you yes you can)
3) At LEAST twice a day I would fit in RS/visualization for at least 15 minutes each. The more the merrier for me, all while being in a deep relaxed state. And staying focused on it. Really feel the emotions, really visualize so much so that you can feel it. I got to a point on Sunday morning where I was scared because it felt so real.....Sunday night it was real.
4) Script at least twice a day. Once again, don't just write. Put your feelings and emotions into it. Visualize while doing it. Don't just write thoughts. Write what you want. Write what you feel. Search for the right words within you and get them down.
5) Focus wheel - great tool I used sometimes to pull myself out
6) Constantly look at photos/videos of her. All the while telling myself that she is mine, that this is my girl, and that she loves me
7) Affirmations - I used very basic ones but kept repeating them over and over and over and over and over until I got the feeling I wanted, which is the most important thing.Β 

All of these tools are used to get your emotions high and positive, which is the most important thing you can do.

My situation is not perfect yet, but I will continue using these to make it EXACTLY what I want. And you can get exactly what you want as well if you put in the work! Questions?

8/11/2015 12:28 pm  #2

Re: First Real Breakthrough for Me - Ongoing Success Story

Wow!! This is amazing! Thank you for sharing this! I am so happy for you! Hearing others success stories really motivates me to keep going! πŸ˜€

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

8/11/2015 12:33 pm  #3

Thank you so much! & congratulations so far ! This is truly amazing ! I'm so happy for you !

Last edited by Love5278 (8/11/2015 12:34 pm)

8/11/2015 1:20 pm  #4

Amazing.. U have kept a persistent
Imagination. Just imagine your end result until you finally get what you want. When we get success our belief gets strong. Keep this belief strong.We all are connected that's why all methods works... RS to visualisation to affirmations.

8/11/2015 1:35 pm  #5

I'm so happy for you and this post is truly wonderful.Β  You stated all of the basic necessities needed to manifest.Β  And this formula works for any situation and basically anything.Β  This is ALL you need to do.Β  Anyone can do this.

Continued success to you! I know you can do it!!!!!

Veronica

bballerct50 wrote:

Hey everyone. Thought I would share with you my recent success which may help some of you with your manifestations. I am no where near done but just had my first big physical breakthrough (girl telling me she missed me, wants us back in a relationship, and that I was the only man for her). AND, most importantly, I know we will get back together, get married, and live an incredible life.

Would also like to mention how long I have been on this forum. Less than one month. That's it. And that month has flown by. But I haven't always been positive. There were times that I had my doubts and thought I was having trouble. But thanks to Veronica and reading what others have posted, it would pull me out of where I was feeling into more positive thoughts. And that is the MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO. I will stress this one more time. BEING HAPPY, POSITIVE, THANKFUL, ETC. IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ANYONE CAN DO WHEN TRYING TO MANIFEST. During this time, I stuck to my routine, focused on my thoughts and EMOTIONS, AND WAS HAPPY AND POSITIVE. Any negative thoughts I would try to correct AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. And this is huge, do not dwell on any negative stuff. The more time you spend happy, whether it is from thinking of the amazing relationship you will have or just living with gratitude, the faster your desire will manifest. It doesn't matter what you see right now as "obstacles", whether marriage, girlfriend, etc. Nothing is an obstacle. Know that when you desire someting and put in the effort, if you are patient and let it come, it will come exactly or even better than you wanted. If you get on the path of happiness and excitement (and really feel those emotions constantly while never letting outside circumstances change you), you will manifest your desire. Listen to this video.Β https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cr34R_ZMKY

Now I will get you into what I have been doing everyday to help me get to where I am now and what will get me into where I want to be.Β 
1) Whenever I woke up, immediately tried to get as happy and grateful as possible.Β 
2) Throughout the day, kept track of my emotional pattern and my thoughts. If my happiness started to decrease, I would catch my thought, and turn it around. Staying relaxed, calm, happy, stress free was and still is my number one goal (Do not tell me you cannot do this because of your current situation. I can tell you yes you can)
3) At LEAST twice a day I would fit in RS/visualization for at least 15 minutes each. The more the merrier for me, all while being in a deep relaxed state. And staying focused on it. Really feel the emotions, really visualize so much so that you can feel it. I got to a point on Sunday morning where I was scared because it felt so real.....Sunday night it was real.
4) Script at least twice a day. Once again, don't just write. Put your feelings and emotions into it. Visualize while doing it. Don't just write thoughts. Write what you want. Write what you feel. Search for the right words within you and get them down.
5) Focus wheel - great tool I used sometimes to pull myself out
6) Constantly look at photos/videos of her. All the while telling myself that she is mine, that this is my girl, and that she loves me
7) Affirmations - I used very basic ones but kept repeating them over and over and over and over and over until I got the feeling I wanted, which is the most important thing.Β 

All of these tools are used to get your emotions high and positive, which is the most important thing you can do.

My situation is not perfect yet, but I will continue using these to make it EXACTLY what I want. And you can get exactly what you want as well if you put in the work! Questions?

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/11/2015 1:38 pm  #6

This is brilliant- magnificent creating at its finest, people! I love that the focus was purely upon happiness, appreciation and keeping your vibration raised high. Perfect!  Please keep us updated with further successes as they roll in 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/11/2015 2:26 pm  #7

@bballerct50 ...Man I'm happy for you... Keep it going!!! Your success makes me happy for me too haha!!! Congratz!

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

8/11/2015 4:28 pm  #8

wonderful, incredible...congratulations, I am so happy for you..

9/02/2015 3:11 am  #9

I loved your post and congrats BashNDash .

Any update after this? Would like to hear more from you.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

9/02/2015 3:56 am  #10

Congrats!! Extremely happy for you!!

Board footera