Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2016 9:47 pm  #1

Remote Seduction

It's something I've been reading a lot about on other LOA forums but I still don't really understand what it is about and how it can help. Veronica mentioned it in her eBook but I'm still confused about what it is and how to do it. I really don't want to pay for an mp3 or anything but is there something guided on Youtube?

2/19/2016 2:43 am  #2

Re: Remote Seduction

Mugginess, You don't need to pay anything for it. Remote seduction is just a visualisation but more in form of sexual one or as a telepathy. Non- sexual works as telepathy when you want to send a message to someone or want them to say a particular thing but if you imagine them sexually to seduce them, they think about you in sexual way or feel their feelings for you.
You just visualise the person clearly and use your all senses to feel it real as you visualise about anything and then you say a particular message to them whatever you want to say and hear them saying whatever you want to hear from them just as you're actually talking to them.
Sexual RS is when you visualise them sexually or in more loving way...like you feel their touch, you kiss them or somehing more intense in your imagination. It's just a type of visualisation with different name and methods. You can use music whilst visualising or RS'ng...depends on you how feel comfortable.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

Board footera