Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2016 4:06 pm  #1

Challenge Accepted

Yesterday was Day 1 of the 25 day challenge and I am keeping a journal of my manifestation scripts, in the past tense. Day 1 was a manifestation of me delivering my 3rd baby with my ex, long after we are married and we have achieved our career goals. It is something so far in the future but I felt it. I'm saying this because I have a health condition which has a chance of infertility but I'm going to believe that I will deliver 3 healthy babies.

There are moments of reactance but I feel as time goes by my reactance lowers and I start feeling more positive. How do you all manage your reactance? I don't want to suppress my emotions but I don't want to live the, as well.

Anyways, in 25 days I'll write my success story. It strangely doesn't feel like it's that much time lol. But I'll keep you all updated on this thread!

I still need to start my gratituity project but maybe we could try it on another thread?

2/18/2016 4:54 pm  #2

Re: Challenge Accepted

I notice sometimes I ll have doubt but I keep reminding myself all that I have manifested before and how time is nothing but an illusion . Totally helps also it's sooo nice outside today it inspired me to script . It's beautiful out here

2/18/2016 9:45 pm  #3

I feel so much better everytime i read my script and I'm just not going to doubt. I believe it's that simple. Agreed?

2/18/2016 10:51 pm  #4

I agree I a just feeling like he is here already but while I do that i also remind myself to tell me i am awesome and to treat myself too

2/19/2016 1:37 pm  #5

So I'm on day 2 and I feel my vibrations have settled, which isn't necessary a bad thing. I felt they would go too high and then go too low, now I feel like they're at a middle ground. I'm still waiting for a text from J. I'm in the middle of an E Squared Experiment, the 101 Dalmatians principle and I still have 24 hours to get a text from him. Have any of you tried this? Manifesting a text? I believe it'll come. He's just pushing is time limitΒ 

2/19/2016 1:40 pm  #6

I have the book but I only did exercise one and that seemed to work. I know when I did lanie Stevens technique from her book I had 2 times where after I did it he texted me. This last time was 2 Saturday's ago and it was like right after and he asked to come over. I really need to try out the rest of pams book. But the first exercise worked I got boots from my mom : ). Try not to focus on time that shows lack the universe will deliver.

Last edited by confused1077 (2/19/2016 1:41 pm)

2/19/2016 5:03 pm  #7

I'm going to try Laney's book. I said I'd stop with the books but her book looks so fun!

2/19/2016 5:05 pm  #8

They are I like Pam Grout though as well. I am trying to keep my vibrations high. A little hectic at work today I also try not to pay attention to his Facebook when he is online, who he is with, those possibilities.Β 

2/22/2016 2:00 pm  #9

Posted by mugginess
2/19/2016 1:37 pm        #5
So I'm on day 2 and I feel my vibrations have settled, which isn't necessary a bad thing. I felt they would go too high and then go too low, now I feel like they're at a middle ground. I'm still waiting for a text from J. I'm in the middle of an E Squared Experiment, the 101 Dalmatians principle and I still have 24 hours to get a text from him. Have any of you tried this? Manifesting a text? I believe it'll come. He's just pushing is time limit http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Did you get your text?

2/26/2016 11:58 pm  #10

Totally missed this post. I didn't end up getting the text. But, I caved in and decided to text him anyways. The real reason why I caved in was because I was at home that week and I wanted to see him before I flew back to school.Β 

I had written a script about the first meeting and I had visualized it. It was funny because I didn't expect us to get back together in that meeting and I scripted that "we still have a long way to go" and I felt that way after leaving that coffee daate. In fact, the only thing that didn't happen in that date that was in my script was that I said he hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. To be honest, I didn't visualize a hug and kiss, but I visualized everything else in my script. I guess scripting works? I'm waiting for Veronica's book and I'm starting a new 25 day challenge for a new progress. I'm going to extend it to health and career as well. Let's hope it works!

Board footera