Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2016 1:26 pm  #11

Re: For all those wanting a specific person

Craigd88 wrote:

Safety Pin wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Please tell more! I haven't scripted yet but so many people say to do it so I am about to start. I have no clue what im doing.

Veronica has a video about this, you should check this out. Anyways, you could do it from the start of your day up to when you go to sleep, and all in betweens. You start writing what you would want to see in your reality in a way as if it already did happen and really feel the energy of having it, the gratitude, the and the love. And let that vibration stay with you. You can do this everyday.

Or you could also do this if you want to change something that happened, it might be bad so you want to create your own version of it. So you would feel good. But most importantly is that you let go of the outcome and just continue being happy and thankful for the now.

Did it work for you in getting your specific person back?
Ā 

Yup. I am gettig there, since november she had said she misses me, talked and asked about me to our common friends, got to a movie marathon hangout along with our other friends, talked about stuffs, she shared to me voice recordings, greeted me first on new year's eve and told me that she loves me so much, messaged me on facebook, and bumped into each other one afternoon. So, i'm close to getting her fully back in the physical aspect.

Have to work more on my vibration.

11/13/2016 6:09 pm  #12

My jaw just dropped reading this story. That's amazing! Congrats!

I thank the universe for everything.

12/27/2016 1:53 pm  #13

Wow, what a great story. I never knew writing a story could actually manifest something to happen. I wrote a story before and nothing happened. I let it go too. I guess cuz it wasn't something I really wanted.

12/27/2016 6:03 pm  #14

TheGiver wrote:

So I've always wanted to share this story, but for one reason or another I never got around to it, but here it goes. Warning: this is probably going to be a long one, but I promise itā€™s worth it:
Ā 
Ā 
Fall 2009
Ā 
So if you havenā€™t read my other posts, I want to be a writer. Iā€™ve always wanted to be a writer and when I was younger I sort of felt cut off from the world, and basically just kept to myself and wrote. I was fine with this, but I always desired companionship.
Ā 
Well, in the fall of my Senior Year of high school I was still feeling this way. I had made a lot of friends and really came out of my shell, but yet I still felt like my friends didnā€™t get me or my writing. I really wanted a friend or mentor or who I could befriend and talk about my writing with.
Ā 
I donā€™t know why, but I wrote this short story that was basically this wish fulfillment of this desire. In this story I wrote about a boy who plays the violin who is really dedicated to his music (obviously an analog for my writing), but feels cut off from the world. Heā€™sĀ depressedĀ andĀ really uncertain about his futureĀ with his violin-playing. He goes to a beach and meets a man who hasĀ broad shoulders, short hair looked as much a scholar as he did an awkward man.
Ā 
The boy tells the man all his problems and the man helps him out. The man ends up beingĀ an English teacher, whoā€™s brand new to teaching and hoping to inspire his students.
Ā 
They both tell each other their problems and give out advice and become fast friends. The man becomes an advisor/friend to the boy, and both of them help each other grow.
Ā 
Like I said, just a stupid short story meant to reflect my emotions at the time over feeling isolated and insecure about my writing and like nobody understood me.
Ā 
Winter 2010
Ā 
I became really close with my English teacher, letā€™s call him Mr. R. This was the Winter of my Senior year, so I was 18 and he was 33. We just totally got each other. Weā€™d talk and laugh and joke about all sorts of stuff and he helped me with my writing. I was really depressed and uncertain about my future at the time, and I shared a lot of my problems with him and he gave me a lot of good advice. He also had depression and a lot of problems himself: he was fairly new to teaching and was constantly struggling with how to inspire his students more.
Ā 
Fall 2012
Ā 
After I graduated high school, Mr. R. and I stayed friends and actually became closer than we had been in school. Weā€™d go out to eat or go on runs together and it was great. I didnā€™t know I was bi at the time, but I certainly had a real fondness for him. He was as much a mentor as a friend, and it felt so good to have finally found someone to connect with about writing.
Ā 
I had completely forgotten about that short story I wrote, until I found it several years later, around the fall of 2012 (I was a Junior in college). I reread it and my jaw dropped to the floor. Literally EVERYTHING the boy and the man had said to each other on the beach, Mr. R. and I had also said to one another, TO THE WORD. All the stuff about writing and depression and inspiring people. Mr. R. even matched the description of the man: broad shoulders, shore hair, scholarly and awkward.
Ā 
Any LOA naysayers could say that all the stuff the boy said represented my inner desires and thus was in my subconscious so of course I was going to say all that stuff one day to someone I could confide in. But Mr. R. said EVERYTHING I had written for the man. It was freaky!
Ā 
But I just thought it was something cool that had happened. It wasnā€™t until I read The Secret years later that I fully grasped why this had happened. And when I initially was pondering LOA, this was the one big example that proved to me that this HAD to be true. It ā€œsoldā€ me on the concept.
Ā 
I think this story is important because of the way I unintentionally scripted the situation. Obviously we often intentionally script; but this is a good example of the fact that if you let go of the outcome and forget about the scripting, it really WILL happen. On these forums and websites Iā€™ve yet to read a story involving unintentional scripting. Iā€™m sure there are other writers out there with stories like this though.
Ā 
I wanted to find someone like that back in high school, but I didnā€™t NEED it or dwell on it. I just wrote that story and forgot about it. And then it eventually happened!!!
Ā 
I also want to digress to tell you of my roommate junior year, named Tim. He was gay and really liked this guy, but the guy said no and that they would just be friends. The guy then started dating this other guy who was a total dick. Still, Tim couldnā€™t get over him. He even made up a plan of how to win this other guy over. We all thought it was crazy and dumb. Two years later, Tim was living in a house with the guy as one of his roommates and they were sleeping together. Timā€™s the kind of person who can control his emotions and forget things easily. So while he still wanted this guy he knew there were others out there for him and he didnā€™t need to focus on him to have fun and be happy.
Ā 
THIS STUFF WORKS GUYS!!!
Ā 
Another thing I want to point out: I had Mr. R. as a teacher at the time I did the scripting, I just didnā€™t know him too well. But he ended up fitting the mold of the specific person I had created. So I would go so far as to say that YES YOU CAN mold someone into who you want them to be, again if your vibration matches it.
Ā 
I hope this gives all those people who want a specific person hope J

That is a wonderful example Ā of how Ā letting go Ā and having the right vibration is how everything comes together Ā  Ā  Ā Very inspirational to me Ā  Ā  Ā I have been fighting depression my entire life Ā  Ā and an ongoing terror of abandonment Ā since the age of 3 Ā  Ā  Ā which has sabotaged my relationships Ā  without my ever being aware Ā  Ā  I now realize Ā that my thoughts and words affect everything Ā  Ā  Ā  So glad you're on the forum Ā  Ā  I know you will manifest all that is good for youĀ 
Ā 

Board footera