Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2016 7:30 am  #1

Not my success story

But my friend's.

He started practicing LoA right around the same time I did (I was the one who brought it up). His girl is someone I work with (she joined our company this month) and I found out just now that she is starting to doubt their break-up because they've been spending a lot of time together lately.

I told her she can meditate to figure out how she feels OR to just enjoy what's happening and see where it goes. She's going with the latter.

I am so frikkin excited for my friend!!!

And ugh immediately when I found out, I thought "I'm so jealous " but 1 second later, I gave myself a mental shake and said "HEY THAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME, TOO!"

I've just been slow with my manifestations because of all my issues and I'm unable to let go. I'm actually seeing a psychiatrist on Friday (my guy set up the appointment after I reached out last Sunday) and then I'm attending a Kundalini Yoga self-love workshop on Saturday.

I need to love myself. It's something I realized this morning!!!! I was looking in the mirror, depressed as heck and thought "maybe I really don't love myself."

That's all, guys. KEEP BELIEVING.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/17/2016 7:49 am  #2

Re: Not my success story

Don't stop believin', hold on to the feelin'..!

Thanks for posting!

Board footera