Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2016 2:11 pm  #51

Re: I am feeling down

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

Sam wrote:

Then don't. Always take the path of least resistance.

BOOM. So money.

One thing I've learned in 2016 is that sometimes (see, most of the time), it's better to not do something you feel uncomfortable doing. Now I'm not saying you shouldn't do something just because it makes you feel uncomfortable (see: rock climbing, snowboarding, etc.). But if something is against your heart/morals/alignment, you need to say no.

I turned down a Vegas trip (my buddies wanted to go) because I can't afford it (I'm buying a house!). I told two girls I was dating that I can't date them anymore because I'm reconciling with my ex (dating them felt weird and it wasn't fair to them or my ex.. so I'm single so I am free for when my ex is mine again). I told my employer that I need to move work locations because I'm looking at houses in a different part of town (pending as to whether they accept). Note: I'm looking right by where my ex lives.. her part of town.. and she knows it...

Sam and Cherished are the two most spot-on people on this forum. They've helped me. I'd take their advice seriously. It works!!!!!

I agree! There have been some things that I had to just say no to because it was just against my morals and it didn't feel right, I'm not gonna say but I'm grateful for it cause it brought me to where I am now

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/17/2016 2:16 pm  #52

Yea some people say date while you wait but I really wonder does that give off the impression that you are doubting the universe? I feel pretty calm today and I keep telling myself that time is no obstacle which helps. I visualize and stuff and I feel really good during that.Β 

2/17/2016 2:19 pm  #53

confused1077 wrote:

Yea some people say date while you wait but I really wonder does that give off the impression that you are doubting the universe? I feel pretty calm today and I keep telling myself that time is no obstacle which helps. I visualize and stuff and I feel really good during that.Β 

I dated.. but ultimately, if the person you are dating wants more than just fun, you need to call it quits. That's what always happens with me -- the women want a serious relationship. So I had to call it quits and I'm not dating anymore. My heart isn't in it. My heart is with my ex.. and always will be. So I'm done.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/17/2016 2:20 pm  #54

confused1077 wrote:

It's not doubt to the universe. It's a good thing dating others, especially when you enjoy it. You give off a vibration of "Hey I feel good and I'm having fun!" That's the kind of vibration that brings you what you want.
Β 

2/17/2016 2:29 pm  #55

Yea my guy has my heart as well. I am not interested in a relationship with anyone else. I was able to manifest him 2 times before. I am trying not to think negatively . Is it ok to hope they get jealous? He told me he gets jealous. But i want him to do something about it but i guess the universe decides that lol.

Last edited by confused1077 (2/17/2016 2:33 pm)

2/17/2016 3:05 pm  #56

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

I dated.. but ultimately, if the person you are dating wants more than just fun, you need to call it quits. That's what always happens with me -- the women want a serious relationship. So I had to call it quits and I'm not dating anymore. My heart isn't in it. My heart is with my ex.. and always will be. So I'm done.

Yeah I am in the same situation! I am talking to this guy just for fun but I think he is really starting to like me a lot so I will have to let him know cause kiwi you said my heart is still with my ex too

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/17/2016 3:11 pm  #57

Does anyone here do the pussy whip technique from Lanie Stevens book? If so what experiences have you had with it? I have had where he texted me one day after doing it and then 2 saturdays ago i got a text saying he wanted to come by. Other then that I havent gotten anything else. I guess I am wondering what makes one visualization different then the other when I do it to have results so quick at that time?

2/17/2016 5:40 pm  #58

I am finding it hard to accept the date tonight. I cant help but feel like I want to get at my guy and make him jealous though....

2/17/2016 6:25 pm  #59

confused1077 wrote:

I am finding it hard to accept the date tonight. I cant help but feel like I want to get at my guy and make him jealous though....

Β trying to make someone jealous is a low vibration. The universe wants us to be happy and feel empowered. Is trying to make someone jealous coming from a place of empowerment?
Β 

2/17/2016 7:15 pm  #60

I guess just wanted a reaction from him we all got chocolate at work for Valentine's Day I chatted it and put never too late for chocolate he probably knows I was trying to make him jealous. But I mean it is just a small jump I can always change things . I keep reminding myself that

Board footera