Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2016 7:04 pm  #41

Re: I am feeling down

So cry. Then be confident. Go on the date just for fun. And if I don't pay attention to any possible negative outcomes there won't be any? Focus on getting invites to things from mutual friends and being awesome. Maybe think he will miss me when it goes awhile that he hasn't heard from me now I'm just rambling lol. I mean he got mad at me before for getting everyone in on our business and I have stopped doing that with mutual friends. I hope he can do the same for me now . I mean he told everyone before we were sleeping together. I'm just hoping now he can do this favor and follow his own rule. At least the saids we are cool. But in regards to anymore negative things do not pay attention to anymore negative out comes and they won't happen?

2/16/2016 7:04 pm  #42

You need to take a deep breathe and step away from your phone and texting. Right now you are panicking. Your love wants to see you as the best version of yourself. Listen to some music, stand in front of a mirror and say how gorgeous you are and that you believe in yourself!! Dance around the room and do something that you like to do. Smile and watch a comedy. Laugh your heart out. Life will only get better when you believe and love yourself. I promise you, there are only good times ahead!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/16/2016 7:12 pm  #43

Sam wrote:

You're doing this backwards. You're wanting to see a quick result so that you can feel better. By now you know that's not how it works. Feel better FIRST and the results will come. You gotta take care of yourself, dear. Seriously.

I've been where you are. It's written all over this forum. In fact, I had a meltdown two days ago! But the thing is, I've learned how to get back up on my horse faster! It takes practice and truthfully, I got so miserable over my guy that I reached a point where he didn't even matter anymore, all I wanted was to feel better! And now that feeling better has become my priority, I can 100% honestly say that I'm the happiest I've ever been. And HE'S NOT HERE YET. Amazing!

I really agree with Sam!! and yes there will be some setbacks and limiting beliefs and fears that pop up but it is good to be AWARE of them now it is apart of the process anyways, because it eventually brings you closer to your desire, but don't wallow and feel bad forever! You have to get back to YOU! Just think of it this way once you become a vibrational match to your desire and start feeling good for yourself and acting as if your lover is already with you, it will make your desire come even faster!! Just test yourself and see how far you go on this you are strong, and a powerful creator you just have to realize it.Β 
1. I think you should first determine what it is that is holding YOU back from getting your love back, because you are standing in your own way right now love. Really focus on changing your thoughts and being aware of your fears so they can be released
2. Start to feel good about yourself you deserve to feel good for yourself and remember you cant just get to where you want to be without not first being present in the now and grateful and happy HERE and NOW
3. Once you start to find yourself again and feel better then you can start focusing on your new relationship with your lover, and acting as if and once you actually FEEL and BELIEVE it to be real you wont care if it shows up or not (Even though it will) but you wont care simply because you believe and feel it to be real which will make it pop up in your physical reality. Just try to test yourself and see how really powerful you are I mean you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain with LOA but you must BELIEVE you can have your lover back, TRUST the universe and have FAITH and just start living now. You dont need patience because you arent waiting your lover is already there just you have to be a vibrational match for your desire in order for it to show up in the physical reality. I always tell myself this with my love "She is here, she has always been here with me, she has never left" You just have to focus on you right now and be happy and feel good now. You wont be happy over there unless you are happy here first

I Β honestly dont know HOW or When my love will come back, but I just know and ahve faith and trust the universe , and I know I dont haveanything to lose so why not try it and create whatever I want to happen. Also I am more aware so I think it is good to see how you ended up where you are now like for example I have recently just started to realize certain things I have indeed attracted and manifested into my life WITHOUT even knowing it. So that also helps me to know that LOA is real and you do create everything that happens. Be grateful and happy that you are single now EMBRACE it and be GRATEFUL that you guys had to break up because it has brought you to knowing LOA which will change your life and bring you on a whole new journey and to be in a NEW relationship with your lover so that way your relationship is better than what it use to be. I am grateful for all the experiences in my life good or bad actually not bad just cerati things I didnt want to happen but something good has came from all of it in order for me to be better. I hope this makes sense

Last edited by Angellynn (2/16/2016 7:28 pm)

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/16/2016 7:23 pm  #44

I'm also going to remind myself of the things I have manifested before.

2/16/2016 7:29 pm  #45

confused1077 wrote:

I'm also going to remind myself of the things I have manifested before.

Yes it helps to remind you of all your success and how far you have came )

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/17/2016 8:57 am  #46

Hey guys so today i am focusing on feeling happy and thinking about how it feels to have all of my desires, money, my guy , friends. i remind myself all the stuff I manifested before.. he was in a relationship this time last year and I was sad but then I imagined being with him and if they came to my mind I pushed her out of it. a few weeks later they broke up and I was on my way to get closer to him again. I lost site along the way which is why i am here. there are also plenty of other stuff i manifested or that seemed "weird" as well. My question is when I think of me with him I get anxious, well when i think of having all my desires i get anxious. Its not like a panic although there maybe hidden panic but its more like i cannot wait for this to happen. How do you guys shut that down?

2/17/2016 9:43 am  #47

I really dont want to go on this date today

2/17/2016 1:10 pm  #48

Yea how do you guys deal with anxiety? I try to tell myself time is an illusion but it's like my mind saids oh great you have to start over because your break down and how you've been. And to me it signals a long time. It doesn't have to be though does it if I implement feeling good and focus this stuff can happen pretty quick if everything aligns

2/17/2016 2:01 pm  #49

His birthday is next week he said we are good so i should get an invite to any event happeningΒ 

2/17/2016 2:09 pm  #50

confused1077 wrote:

Yea how do you guys deal with anxiety? I try to tell myself time is an illusion but it's like my mind saids oh great you have to start over because your break down and how you've been. And to me it signals a long time. It doesn't have to be though does it if I implement feeling good and focus this stuff can happen pretty quick if everything aligns

I have anxiety in general and idk it's hard to deal with at times it I just take deep breaths and try to get through it before I rediscovered LOA I was going to go see a therapist or take pills until I realized that isn't necessary when I can save money and just do it the natural way by meditating and doing yoga. Yes if you focus on feeling goo and getting into the right alignment it makes the process more simple and faster but you have to understand it may or may not happen right away the universe has divine timing it could happen next week or months from now and there is no starting over. I listened to Abraham hicks yesterday and when you are feeling low or having bad thoughts or shifted out of alignment it is okay it happens sometimes but never start over just keep pushing forward the process never stops

Board footera