Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2016 6:27 pm  #31

Re: I am feeling down

If your texting out of fear it will only bring resistance ..sit back let it happen I have been waiting a long time too and things are happening with my guy ..I don't question every word he says anymore I know it will come... when u r feeling doubtful and questions all this u will hit road block after road block..it's like u go 3 steps forward and 2 steps back ..stop question. .and doubting ..you are the one prolonging it ..you have to trust and in the mean time have fun ..it's something we all go thru the impatience ..I am so grateful for loa I have learned so so much ..my life is better than it has ever been ..it took awhile but I can finally let go and be in peace knowing it's all coming

Last edited by beautifulmesss (2/16/2016 6:29 pm)

2/16/2016 6:28 pm  #32

well now I m worried mutual friends think i am nuts =/. He just had been so confusing....Β 

2/16/2016 6:29 pm  #33

is it ever possible for things to change in a couple of days...idk i just feel so bad for making things worse...

2/16/2016 6:33 pm  #34

Even your name on here is "confused". You must be attracting confusion for yourself on some level. Not being facetious by the way.

2/16/2016 6:35 pm  #35

Well now I'm primarily concerned about mutual friends

2/16/2016 6:38 pm  #36

I see you are experiencing a lot of consternation. My advice to you is take some time off thinking about this entire ordeal. Do you like Disney movies? I love Disney movies. Maybe you could watch a Disney movie and have a glass of wine and relax for a bit.

2/16/2016 6:49 pm  #37

Sam wrote:

You're doing this backwards. You're wanting to see a quick result so that you can feel better. By now you know that's not how it works. Feel better FIRST and the results will come. You gotta take care of yourself, dear. Seriously.

I've been where you are. It's written all over this forum. In fact, I had a meltdown two days ago! But the thing is, I've learned how to get back up on my horse faster! It takes practice and truthfully, I got so miserable over my guy that I reached a point where he didn't even matter anymore, all I wanted was to feel better! And now that feeling better has become my priority, I can 100% honestly say that I'm the happiest I've ever been. And HE'S NOT HERE YET. Amazing!

THIS. Totally. You will slip up.. you will fall off the horse.. but each time, you learn that it does nothing. It accomplishes nothing.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/16/2016 6:49 pm  #38

Can I cry?i feel like I was so close I ruined t and I feel like I have lost a lot...I really feel like nothing can fix it

Last edited by confused1077 (2/16/2016 6:50 pm)

2/16/2016 6:51 pm  #39

So your saying nothing more negative can happen unless I pay attention to it? I guess it's good he said go wth the flow. It just feels like he won't ever give us a chance and friends think I'm crazy. But if I don't focus on those negative outcomes they won't happen? I have a date tomorrow

Last edited by confused1077 (2/16/2016 6:55 pm)

2/16/2016 6:54 pm  #40

If you believe then nothing will fix it, then it won't be fixed. If you believe that it's fixable, then it can be fixed. You create your own reality. Chill out, forget about the situation, and imagine it sorted.

Board footera