Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2016 4:10 pm  #21

Re: I am feeling down

I was experiencing the same thing. I used to visualise every day without fail, but I was not being unattached and truly focusing on myself and my happiness. Now I don't even visualise and I'm getting results fast. Sometimes visualising too much can actually make you feel more obsessive, if you let it. Take a break for a few days and relax a little.

2/16/2016 4:11 pm  #22

what type of results are you getting?

2/16/2016 6:04 pm  #23

Sam wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

what type of results are you getting?

You completely ignored everything else she said.

Why does everyone here think I'm a girl?

2/16/2016 6:14 pm  #24

Great advice Sam!!! I certainly learnt a thing or two. Thanks for sharing.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/16/2016 6:15 pm  #25

I know i need to work on myself again. I will but I feel like that wont even fix it.I made another mistake and texted him again ..I mentioned that he seems distant now and he said that its me that is getting that idea because he doesn't talk to me or something. He then said we can go with the flow and we are good stop blowing up his phone with sorry and sh** . I asked you hate when I said i was sorry even though i brought it up. He said yes I hate when you drag it on. We are good. End it. Leave it alone. I said I will trust him and i was going to explain why i feel the way i do ad he said I know I understand You want clarity. I said not really and I said I can explain it but i dont have to. He said go ahead. I said if your busy I can always talk to you in person or later. He said another time then.I then asked what he is up to and he said going to see Fury Road with Aly ( a mutual friend) I said I kinda hope you didnt tell her I was talking to you...he said it is fine. I then said well you already know why I said that too ( mutual friends are sick of us and probably me more so mentioning this stuff which i have stopped doing but i hate it if he mentioned it to her) I then said I m just gonna shut up now... he said ok. I said ok hope to talk to you soon and you can punch me next time you see me ( trying to joke) got nothing back . I know I messed up and I feel like it is big time. Now I fear not getting invited out with mutual friends and stuff. I feel like I messed up HUGE like I cannot change this situation... i feel like I am never gonna have him back, I feel like i just no matter what I do these things will not work out... I only have myself to blame... I feel like I keep going deeper and deeper. I feel like even working on myself this stuff wont work. I feel like I just wiped clean any of the work i did with pussy whip....

Last edited by confused1077 (2/16/2016 6:16 pm)

2/16/2016 6:20 pm  #26

Strawberry wrote:

The universe always knows, since you are the universe and the universe is in you. However it's up to you to bring yourself up to speed with what you want. You need to be it before you can have it/

Yes I agree with strawberry and don't think about being with him necessarily but being in the NEW relationship with him

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/16/2016 6:21 pm  #27

I know if you guys see above I texted him again...I feel like I ruined it and any chance...or I ruined any invite with mutual friends ... Can I make a miracle out of this situation?

2/16/2016 6:24 pm  #28

A miracle can certainly happen. Stop focusing on him and friends and start focusing on you. You need to give him space. Work on you, be the person everyone wants to be around.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/16/2016 6:25 pm  #29

Jeez, Confused, seriously – you need to take a break from this guy and FOCUS ON YOURSELF. Spend time on your own, treating yourself, doing things. You're going crazy over this guy and tripping yourself up in the process. Just focus on feeling good. Seriously, look at that wall of text you've just written. You're overanalysing every little detail.

You've been given so much incredible, free, kind advice on this forum and Lanie's but I don't know how much of it you're actually taking in because you seem to be going in circles. Your neediness and worry and panic over this dude will NOT attract the realtionship with him and it is NOT the foundation for a healthy relationship in the first place. You need to sort yourself out before you get into anything heavier and romantic with this guy.

You really need to chill out, take a step back, and forget this dude for a bit. Focus on a good feeling.

2/16/2016 6:26 pm  #30

confused1077 wrote:

I guess I really hope the universe knows that I want to be in a relationship with this specific person I want it to happen. Meaning that that specific relationship is what I want I hope the universe doesn't disregard my want.

Honestly I use to worry about whether or not the universe knew who I wanted to be with exactly. Then I started recieving signs and synchronicities from the universe that reminded me of my lover or I would see her name everywhere and one time I ran into her mom and sister in a parking lot.  So that gave me relief knowing that these indicated showed me that the universe knows what I want and that I am meant to be with my lover. Even if I didn't see any signs I still had FAITH so just have faith but just trust the universe cause once you put it out there it already knows what you want exactly. So I hope my signs of my lover that I experienced helps you to know that the universe knows you want your lover back

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

Board footera