Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2016 3:02 pm  #11

Re: I am feeling down

Acting as if

2/16/2016 3:03 pm  #12

confused1077 wrote:

I guess I really hope the universe knows that I want to be in a relationship with this specific person I want it to happen. Meaning that that specific relationship is what I want I hope the universe doesn't disregard my want.

Do you see the language you're using? You're giving out want and need and wishing. You need to start reframing your language and your thoughts or you'll be going back to square one again and again.
Β 

2/16/2016 3:04 pm  #13

Acting as if is one way you can bring yourself up to speed. You need to get in to the habit of intentionally choosing to do what makes you feel good. I wouldn't recommend doing any visualisation from a negative frame.Β 

2/16/2016 3:09 pm  #14

Visualizing feels so good when I do it . I have a date tomorrow but I really want it to just be a causal thing cause my heart is somewhere else.

2/16/2016 3:22 pm  #15

confused1077 wrote:

It's just because I have been doing it for so long...it just makes me feel like I have to settle to me moving on is settling. I have gotten him back twice before and I was not aware of loa and now I have this knowledge and it's harder then when I acted on desperation always

For how long you are trying dear? 1 month?? 2 months? Or even more? Here I am without my love for 3 damn years!(practicing loa for 2 months or so)! Here I know another member in this forum(i can't recollect the username now) who broken up for 4 years now! So?? Are you really trying for too long??
And as a loa practitioner you must know "TIME" is not a matter!

2/16/2016 3:23 pm  #16

We broke up 2 and a half years ago and have been friends with benefits for 6 months he just ended that. However he said he cares and still is protective of me. I have been practicing LOA for a year...Last month Β he was ok and the month before he was loving and it seemed really moving... then he ended our friends with benefits thing 2 weeks ago saying he does not want to be with me. It was just sex. how he was acting in Dec it did not seem like just sex. Then he came oer the next day and was telling me how he loves me and I deserve someone who wants to be with me 100% of the time as he only wants to be with me 75% Β he said it would be selfish to make me wait. So much confusion. Now I think I might have ruined things because I kept asking him to come over last week and on Saturday. I tried talking to him yesterday but it seemed like I was bothering him...ugh

Last edited by confused1077 (2/16/2016 3:30 pm)

2/16/2016 3:36 pm  #17

I can understand! See! You are not with your ex right now! Right? So you have already lost him! Right? So you don't have any more thing to lose! What was there you have already lost! That means you are at '0' now! So keep practicing loa religiously and without worrying or panicking like this! What will happen you will either become '100' again or you will be at '0' (i am just considering the extreme condition,which won't happen till the universe is there )! But if you keep worrying like this,panic like this ,become desperate you will just go on the negative scale!

So please do relax!

2/16/2016 3:40 pm  #18

Things have gotten so down... I just really want him to trust me. Its like he tests our relationship without me knowing... I might do the lanie stevens technique and no contact for 30 days. To feel the love he had for me. I know I can visualize it. I really love him. He told me though he loves me so much he cant let me go whatever that means. right now he told me I am not a priority. He needs to make me one.

2/16/2016 3:58 pm  #19

You need to let go of the idea that he must prioritise you above all else. You are attaching some pretty needy conditions. Think of why you have these thoughts - because you are not truly loving yourself.

2/16/2016 4:00 pm  #20

Well I do want the relationship.how do i get him to treat me like i want? I know i deserve him to treat well like he loves me and stuff.. it just has been so long its like how long do i have to wait? I thought you ask believe receive. I have had some really good visualizations and stuff. Its seeing no results that makes me want to text him and try to create results.

Board footera