Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2015 2:23 pm  #1

Clearing or erasing past life karma

The reason why we are not Able to manifest what we desire is that we are bound by our negative karma. Negative karma are negative thoughts and patterns which we have carried with ourselves in this life. Unless they are cleared, we cannot become detached from world. And due to attachment and fears, we cannot manifest what we want. Yogi gurus tells that it is very difficult to escape one's karma. They say it can be done by forgetting past completely. Or there are some meditations also which clears our past karmas.

8/10/2015 4:35 pm  #2

Re: Clearing or erasing past life karma

I have recently been tjinking about how to get rid of my past with my lover. As i dont want a relationship like our past one, I want something a lot better but with the 2 of us. I was thinking as way to forget about our past and move on I should get rid of all our photos, letters, cards etc from my bedroom. I was thinking of burning them as a ritual to let go from the past and move on.

Today I even went through my phone and deleted some of our pics, deleted over 500 pics, mostly of us but some were random. Still got thousands more to delete. I dont want to be constantly tjinking about our past. I want a fresh, brand new relationship with Vee which is full of love, understanding, patience, trust and tonnes of happiness and a lot more.

I know Veronica suggests to keep hold of pics and letters if they bring happiness, but for me I know i need to let go off the past.

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

8/11/2015 2:56 am  #3

Re: Clearing or erasing past life karma

Actually sages say that we have already planned our lives before birth. And we have also planned to forget everything once we move into 3rd dimension. Life is like past present future and that's why we struggle because in past we were negative. They suggest if we somehow remove our past, our future will be cleared. One of the best way is to surrender to a divine light. Again this means removing any resistance. Other is acceptance that our past doesn't matter.

Board footera