Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2016 10:35 pm  #1

About actually letting go- an idea

I wanted to make this because many of you (as of I recently before figuring this out) have had problems with letting go and trying to stop focusing SO MUCH on your ex. Because you just cant make that huge leap from where youre at, at least not for long :,). So heres an idea for you that worked for me. First listen to abraham in the background while doing something (i know I always say that but its magic) lol. Anyways i say that because you need a way to instill your faith and be in a steady place of knowing that they will come without trying to do a bunch of jobs. Just get in that feeling place SERIOUSLY ABRAHAM DOES THE TRICK CLEAN YOUR HOUSE AND LISTEN. :,) then, if you want to spend forever with this person...think...this is the last time you will ever be single again (assuming you keep up LOA with them) THEN ENJOY YOUR LAST TIME BEING SINGLE WHILE IT LASTS. Thats how you let go my friend

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

2/15/2016 10:42 pm  #2

Re: About actually letting go- an idea

Where can I listen to Abraham?

2/15/2016 10:45 pm  #3

Nice! Me and my mom love listening to Abraham I listen to her when I walk around campus sometimes but I will defiantly try the house cleaning and listening to her in the background. I always think of it that way that me and my love will be together forever, and I know it will happen. thank you

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/15/2016 10:51 pm  #4

I like listening to Christie Marie Sheldon too!! Sometimes I feel like I can understand her better.

2/15/2016 11:19 pm  #5

daisy909 wrote:

Just go to youtube and look up "awaken within abraham hicks"
That account has an entire playlist updated daily with abraham recordings and i listen to them while i do everything

2/15/2016 11:20 pm  #6

Hopeful one wrote:

I like listening to Christie Marie Sheldon too!! Sometimes I feel like I can understand her better.

Ill have to check her out!

2/16/2016 12:31 am  #7

LovelyinK wrote:

daisy909 wrote:

Just go to youtube and look up "awaken within abraham hicks"
That account has an entire playlist updated daily with abraham recordings and i listen to them while i do everything

Β 
Thank you! I just subscribed to their channel, this was just what I needed because I was starting to lose hope

2/16/2016 3:31 am  #8

That's a good thing. I am not a big fan of Abraham. Can I use something else instead of Abhraham?

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

2/16/2016 3:46 pm  #9

Aphrodite wrote:

i listen to abraham while getting ready in the morning.

Me too I listened to her before class and it was amazing

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/16/2016 3:55 pm  #10

Shy wrote:

That's a good thing. I am not a big fan of Abraham. Can I use something else instead of Abhraham?

You can use whoever resonates with you the most.Β 

Board footera