Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2016 7:02 pm  #1

Everything is Energy

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY.

Since I became more of an observer of my thoughts and everything that happens around me on a daily basis, I became more aware and sensitive of my and other people's energy.

Some people's energy are so heavy that I usually leave the room when they are around. Others radiate such positivity that I can't help but be around them for extended periods.ย 

You can tell a lot about someone or something through their energy. When your intuition tells you it doesn't feel right, it is not right. Intuition is always correct because it comes from the soul.ย 

EVERYTHING that you every want, everything that you want to conceive, all possibilities, all potentials, ARE HERE AND NOW -- not in the past, and not in the future. There's only ONE TIME, and that time is NOW, and infinite possibilities are floating in the NOW. They are all here, whether invisible or visible.

They are energies in different forms and frequencies. And you experience the energy forms depending on the frequencies that you operate in. ย 

Your frequencies depend on yourย thoughts, feelings, and beliefs and what you constantly perceive as true.ย 

In Einstein's Theory of Relativity, he said, "Mass and energy are both but different manifestations of the same thing โ€” a somewhat unfamiliar conception for the average mind."

Knowing that everything around you is energy, you can do two things:

โ€‹1. BE RESPONSIBLE for the energy that you bring into a space. This could be any space, whether virtual or physical reality. This could be your Facebook timeline, Veronica's forums, your classroom, your workspace, your home, your parents' home, etc. Because your energy can literally define how others respond to you.

So don't complain when you feel excluded or ignored. Instead, takeย 
responsibilityย for the energy that you bring into a space. And then change that energy.ย 

2. MATCH THE FREQUENCY of the reality that you want and you will get that reality. There's no other way but this. This is not philosophy. This is physics.

How do you match the frequency of what you want? By understanding how you'd feel when you have your desires RIGHT NOW. That FEELING of having your desire right nowย 
shouldย  be IN YOU already.ย ย This is where visualization comes in. This is where 'acting as if' comes in. This is where being positive comes in. This is where being happy for no reason comes in. This is where loving yourself comes in.ย 

By Law of Mentalism, always remember that ALL IS MIND. And that everything around you is created by the mind. And if everything is created by the mind, the mind can also destroy and change what is created.

So, to create or change your reality, CHANGE YOUR MIND through your thoughts, and the FEELINGS that go along with your thoughts.ย 

Your feelings are a very important component here, because your feelings can manifest what's in your mind either way.

For example: If you think about money but have negative feelings that accompany that specific thoughts about money, you will STILL manifest money but as a negative experience like more debt, more financial problems, etc.ย 

However, if you think about money but have positive feelings that accompany that specific thoughts about money, you will manifest money as a positive experience like financial abundance, a pay raise, a new and better job, money in the bank, more clients, etc.ย 

IN SHORT:ย 

Your Desire + Negative Feelings = Your desire as a negative experience

Your Desire + Positive Feelings = Your desire as a positive experience

Next is you need to understand the Law of Gender, which states that everything has a gestation period (process of completion). This means you need to be patient and be consistent through the creation process. The Law of Gender states that everything has its right time, has its own cycle, has its own completion period, has its own gestation period -- just like how a child should be born in 9 months, a seed to grow over time, how wounds need time to heal, etc.ย 

The universal laws are always correct and are always certain. You simply need to trust that they will deliver because they will. Always think that everything is mind and everything is energy and you'll certainly have the reality that you want.ย 

ย 

Last edited by Vera (2/15/2016 9:15 pm)

2/15/2016 7:28 pm  #2

Re: Everything is Energy

Thank you, Vera!

2/15/2016 7:51 pm  #3

Wow, I so enjoyed reading this. I've learnt a lot. Thanks for sharing Vera!!

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/15/2016 8:21 pm  #4

Nice breakdown of Loa this really helps my understanding

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/15/2016 9:08 pm  #5

You are all welcome! I always wanted to explain things more simply and clearly -- because the more clear you are with the concepts and how they work, the easier you'd be able to apply what you know and the faster you build faith. xoxo

Last edited by Vera (2/15/2016 9:08 pm)

2/22/2016 4:08 am  #6

Wow the perfect post and the kick in the backside that I needed. Thank you very much . have a fantastic day!!!

2/22/2016 5:50 am  #7

Wonderful post, thank you! X โค๏ธ

Board footera