Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2016 9:39 pm  #1

Bad day

I've been having a really hard time lately .. It's been two years almost three that I've been away from my love and close friends .. I've been trying for so long and nothing is happening and changing in my favor .. I miss my old life so much and I miss my love so much and it seems like nothing is changing and it's too late .. I can't stop crying because I've been trying so hard and nothing's happening for me

2/14/2016 9:56 pm  #2

Re: Bad day

Sometimes trying too hard can be bad. Do you also concentrate on loving yourself? Creating a better you and making yourself happy??

I noticed that when I stop thinking about my love and think about myself he texts me. When I think about him and cry he doesn't text me. Good things will come, I promise. God and the Universe work in mysterious ways

Love yourself, flip that switch. Chin up and be grateful for everything in your life. Start spreading the love.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/15/2016 3:41 am  #3

T

Love5278 wrote:

I've been having a really hard time lately .. It's been two years almost three that I've been away from my love and close friends .. I've been trying for so long and nothing is happening and changing in my favor .. I miss my old life so much and I miss my love so much and it seems like nothing is changing and it's too late .. I can't stop crying because I've been trying so hard and nothing's happening for me

I know how you feel. I decided to stop trying altough it's hard to focus on myself, but giving him attention makes me feel bad. So I am learning to let go. You need to stop thinking about him and focus on other things. Kisses
!

2/15/2016 4:22 am  #4

If you have been trying for so long,  then you're doing something wrong.  You definitely need to put some focus back on yourself, and not on waiting for your love. You have to find joy in each and every day. Until you get to that point, your manifesting will only bet you more of the same. You cannot be miserable and attract anything but the same. So you need to start to focus on the great things that ARE in your life.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/15/2016 9:50 am  #5

DumpedinSept wrote:

Sometimes trying too hard can be bad. Do you also concentrate on loving yourself? Creating a better you and making yourself happy??

I noticed that when I stop thinking about my love and think about myself he texts me. When I think about him and cry he doesn't text me. Good things will come, I promise. God and the Universe work in mysterious ways

Love yourself, flip that switch. Chin up and be grateful for everything in your life. Start spreading the love.

Thank you so much for your response I need to learn how to flip that switch and just radiate pure love for myself I need to really love myself

2/15/2016 9:52 am  #6

Cherished wrote:

If you have been trying for so long,  then you're doing something wrong.  You definitely need to put some focus back on yourself, and not on waiting for your love. You have to find joy in each and every day. Until you get to that point, your manifesting will only bet you more of the same. You cannot be miserable and attract anything but the same. So you need to start to focus on the great things that ARE in your life.

Thanks for your response ! How can I make myself the happiest that I've ever been with myself ? I have always did I am grateful for ...I want to fall deeply in love with myself but what can I do I want new things that I can do since I've been doing things wrong

2/15/2016 9:52 am  #7

Michelle wrote:

T

Love5278 wrote:

I know how you feel. I decided to stop trying altough it's hard to focus on myself, but giving him attention makes me feel bad. So I am learning to let go. You need to stop thinking about him and focus on other things. Kisses
!

It's so hard for me to stop thinking about her it I'm trying

2/15/2016 11:07 am  #8

Do you have any hobbies? Any other interests? Watching a funny comedy to make you laugh your heart out. Maybe going for a walk in this freezing cold weather and then defrosting with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Look in the mirror, believe it and say you are an amazing person that attracts anything you desire. I love myself and am grateful for today.

Good things are coming. Know it and believe it. To flip that switch say how can I make that happen. It's gonna happen to me. Don't dwell in the past or cry. Say I love myself and believe in myself. The possibilities are endless and at your fingertips. Trust that!!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/15/2016 2:39 pm  #9

DumpedinSept wrote:

Do you have any hobbies? Any other interests? Watching a funny comedy to make you laugh your heart out. Maybe going for a walk in this freezing cold weather and then defrosting with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Look in the mirror, believe it and say you are an amazing person that attracts anything you desire. I love myself and am grateful for today.

Good things are coming. Know it and believe it. To flip that switch say how can I make that happen. It's gonna happen to me. Don't dwell in the past or cry. Say I love myself and believe in myself. The possibilities are endless and at your fingertips. Trust that!!

Thank you and yes I do have hobbies I recently started a fashion blog and YouTube page not too long ago.. Yes I'm trying to get myself to believe and know that it will happen .. I'm so happy that your giving me a push and trying to keep me motivated

Board footera