Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2016 11:59 am  #11

Re: Missing him

scarlet wrote:

Yeah!! 45 mins ago.

So happy for you. Wish my Chris would do that today. I imagined today we are having a date but didn't happen.. But I am so so happy for you

2/14/2016 12:11 pm  #12

Michelle, don't focus on the fact that it didn't happen. I had the same thing today as what you just wrote. But realise, that today is already gone, it's past thoughts and feelings that one way or another became today. Now you are building for the coming days / future. Think of that, so try to do things that will bring you joy and feel as great as you can x

"As within so without"

2/14/2016 12:37 pm  #13

PureLove wrote:

Close your eyes and imagine that he is already there, he is already with you and you have him! The more you feel the 'longing', the 'lack' of him, the more longing will come, the more lack of it will come. You create right this minute, this second. You can make NOW your turning point! Completely ignore what you see in physical reality, this is past. This is result of what you thought/felt before, don't let it prolong any longer! Change this! Change the way you think and feel! Send him unconditional love, happiness and try to move away from feelings of neediness, desperation or missing him! Because he is already yours. You have a powerful connection (so don't worry, he won't permanently go away anywhere) and he can also sense what you are feeling, sense your vibration. You wouldn't want him to sense that you need him, that you feel miserable right now. That would only push him away more. Therefore, focus RIGHT NOW on how you want things to be. See your life as you want to see it! Think of it this way - he may be on a little vacation and while he is there, he is growing as a person, becoming better person for you, and you in turn are also learning new things, learning to appreciate life, be happy and full of joy! It may take some time, but you want a new slate, right? You want a wonderful new relationship with him. So focus on that! xxx

Wow! Nicely said pure love. This has also helped me too ☺️

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

Board footera