Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2016 4:31 am  #1

Missing him

I did my best but I miss him so much. I know that is not a good feeling but I can't help it. How do I get through this?

2/14/2016 6:00 am  #2

Re: Missing him

Close your eyes and imagine that he is already there, he is already with you and you have him! The more you feel the 'longing', the 'lack' of him, the more longing will come, the more lack of it will come. You create right this minute, this second. You can make NOW your turning point! Completely ignore what you see in physical reality, this is past. This is result of what you thought/felt before, don't let it prolong any longer! Change this! Change the way you think and feel! Send him unconditional love, happiness and try to move away from feelings of neediness, desperation or missing him! Because he is already yours. You have a powerful connection (so don't worry, he won't permanently go away anywhere) and he can also sense what you are feeling, sense your vibration. You wouldn't want him to sense that you need him, that you feel miserable right now. That would only push him away more. Therefore, focus RIGHT NOW on how you want things to be. See your life as you want to see it! Think of it this way - he may be on a little vacation and while he is there, he is growing as a person, becoming better person for you, and you in turn are also learning new things, learning to appreciate life, be happy and full of joy! It may take some time, but you want a new slate, right? You want a wonderful new relationship with him. So focus on that! xxx

"As within so without"

2/14/2016 6:24 am  #3

Wonderfully put Pure Love. I so needed to hear that. I too have been missing my love terribly.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/14/2016 6:47 am  #4

Thank you, Scarlet! I think, the best thing to do right now, is raise the way you are feeling and your vibration. Just pick anything from: mirror work, visualisation, affirmations, focus wheel, scripting, EFT, etc other things that you know of or would prefer. (Or just do something irrelevant to this, but that you know would make you feel very happy) Pick one thing and do it, now. Then if you feel like, do another thing from the list. You might just change the way you feel from one thing alone! Do one, or few, until you feel happy, full of love and excitement! The other day I did EFT, then focus wheel, and then a visualisation, and i just felt like a ticking bomb that was going to explode with happiness! I felt like I was on top of amazing feelings!

Last edited by PureLove (2/14/2016 6:47 am)

"As within so without"

2/14/2016 7:46 am  #5

I will certainly try them. Thanks again. By the way what's EFT? Sorry fairly new to all this.

2/14/2016 8:22 am  #6

scarlet wrote:

I will certainly try them. Thanks again. By the way what's EFT? Sorry fairly new to all this.

EFT is an Emotional Freedom Technique, you basically tap on certain points of your body while at the same time saying certain things. " a universal healing tool that can provide impressive results for physical, emotional, and performance issues. EFT operates on the premise that no matter what part of your life needs improvement, there are unresolved emotional issues in the way. " I use it to raise my vibration and feel better!
Here is a wonderful video that MrsPlaha showed me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqcjh3MlIkU&feature=youtu.be
-He also has plenty of other videos, for raising vibration, or addressing certain things in life etc (here is one of my favorites - Tapping into the Vortex https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YBGIX7jNJU )
Β 

"As within so without"

2/14/2016 9:35 am  #7

Awesome!! Thanks

2/14/2016 10:45 am  #8

OMG!! he texted me. Happy valentine's day. He even showed up at my work and brought me coffee and croissant. He shared with me a few things he's going through as well.

My ex from 4 years ago also came by, that was yesterday.

Feeling happy!!

2/14/2016 10:56 am  #9

scarlet wrote:

OMG!! he texted me. Happy valentine's day. He even showed up at my work and brought me coffee and croissant. He shared with me a few things he's going through as well.

My ex from 4 years ago also came by, that was yesterday.

Feeling happy!!

Oh wow! YOUR LOVE came to your work? :OΒ  That's awesome!! Did this happen like, now?

"As within so without"

2/14/2016 11:02 am  #10

Yeah!! 45 mins ago.

Board footera