Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2015 6:14 am  #41

Re: He is so unstable

You can't attract him back to you from feelings of neediness and insecurity. It simply doesn't work that way. You must put in the effort to change your thoughts. It's a process, and it takes time and focus. You have to intend that you are going to reach for more positive thoughts. There is absolutely no way around this- so many people just want their guy back RIGHT NOW! But it won't work out unless you are in a loving/happy/joyful and appreciative state. Otherwise you will only have the same problems you had before. So why don't you take some time out to raise your vibration? You really need to find some self-love, and try to appreciate the things around you. You have to transcend that old relationship. Think of it as a new person. He's the new version. He loves you, ge wants to be with you!

You won't get anywhere by continuing to vent about how awful everything is. This is LOA. You absolutely get back what you put out. Please try to understand this, and practice reaching for even SLIGHTLY better thoughts. There are so many threads devoted to this topic, and lots of people are doing GREAT!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/28/2015 11:55 am  #42

great advice from everyone but the definite answer is from Cherished. you take the cookie, home girl :D

sadly, for us, this is it. there is no other way to get what we want...sure we can bring our guys from a state of despair - i have done it in the past - but the thing is, like Cherished pointed out, it will not be right. the whatever reason that made them leave in the first place will still be there if we don't change our vibe/thoughts/feelings etc.

on a good note, now that we know what it takes, all we have to do is grab the road map and go for it!!!

me? oh defo i'm going there too, just need to find out how google maps works...

ps: Debbie, you get a cookie too...

Last edited by TheWinner (8/28/2015 11:59 am)

8/28/2015 3:26 pm  #43

While I agree it's a challenge to get from crappy to happy, it's completely the journey you need to take. And it can actually be done in a few days, a week, a month, years, or never.. depending entirely on your commitment to reaching for better thoughts. You can work up the EGS like a BOSS in just a few short days if you truly want to free yourself from your own misery. And as you do it, you very quickly and obviously change the circumstances around you! In my experience, as I kicked each emotion to the curb (and please understand, I was in ABSOLUTE DESPAIR, it's not like I was just having a bad hair day lol) I would find myself dealing with all sorts of amazing circumstances and events that reflected PERFECTLY those emotions.  It was an incredible journey,  to understand viscerally that I am affecting the field of energy that I call "my life" with EVERY word,  every thought,  every  emotion.  When you GET this, you'll be home free.  There is ALWAYS a better thought available to you.  Always.  So you can sit and keep creating more misery and feel victimised and helpless, OR you can stop your mind for a moment, consider that maybe, just maybe you ARE THE POWERFUL CREATOR WE KEEP TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE, and really seriously TRY to just find ONE BETTER THOUGHT at a time. It truly is one step at a time, but with your thoughts. That's all it is. I won't ever be told that for some people it's not doable, because I've been to the pits of hell and I've managed to get to happy regardless. It's a choice, and nothing more. Choose happiness, and GO there. 😘

Last edited by Cherished (8/28/2015 3:30 pm)

Feel it in your soul..

8/28/2015 3:28 pm  #44

TheWinner wrote:

great advice from everyone but the definite answer is from Cherished. you take the cookie, home girl :D

sadly, for us, this is it. there is no other way to get what we want...sure we can bring our guys from a state of despair - i have done it in the past - but the thing is, like Cherished pointed out, it will not be right. the whatever reason that made them leave in the first place will still be there if we don't change our vibe/thoughts/feelings etc.

on a good note, now that we know what it takes, all we have to do is grab the road map and go for it!!!

me? oh defo i'm going there too, just need to find out how google maps works...

ps: Debbie, you get a cookie too...

Β 
Winner,  I SO love that you're getting it!!

Feel it in your soul..

9/07/2015 11:27 am  #45

It's been a long time I've not been updating.  He get back with me, and I don't know how. But I let him come back, but the point is he really takes control of me. He can play with girls, I can't because he said it's for my own good. Then he even taking video of a friend(girl) dancing sexy dance in front of me, that's why we quarrelled just now, I said I don't like it, he insist he didn't do anything wrong and he says that it's just his friends so I don't have to react this way, so I try to take some guy friends as example to let him feel the way I feel but I he said things to hurt me even more. He wanted me to accept that it's okay for him to do that because it's just his friends. But I can't accept it, I really don't like it. He said he waste too much time on quarreling with me that's why he doesn't want to have LDR with me as he have many things to do during study so he dont want to waste time on this, he just say break up. I said I quarrel is because I wanted to communicate I don't like to quarrel but I really can't help it when he done anything that I really don't like. His attitude making our problems even worse. He was like "so?" "What do you want?" "Then?" "K." And it repeat it all at again. I got so frustrated. I wanted his attitude to be better and I really don't want him to think that way(waste time blahblahblah) cuz it really harms us. Can anyone tell me what to do? I don't want to be the one who give in everything... please help me. I don't want him to give up on us instead of more attracted to me and so on. He's leaving in a few weeks... time is running out... anyone? Please help?

Board footera