Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2015 5:16 am  #21

Re: He is so unstable

Hi cherished and unicorn,
  I know I'm creating more problems but I can't help it. I can't focus on what I want. I feel so hurt. It's like something you have tried for years but it just won't work. He just told me that "nothing is forever" and "forever is impossible". I can't get rid of it. I don't feel good at all right now. Even I tried to say Thank you but it still doesn't seem working. Cheering myself up is not helping.. I can't find any way anymore. Like maybe fate just wants me to giveup.

Last edited by Hisoneandonly (8/26/2015 5:21 am)

8/26/2015 5:33 am  #22

Hisoneandonly wrote:

I know I'm creating more problems but I can't help it. I can't focus on what I want. I feel so hurt. It's like something you have tried for years but it just won't work. He just told me that "nothing is forever" and "forever is impossible". I can't get rid of it. I don't feel good at all right now. Even I tried to say Thank you but it still doesn't seem working. Cheering myself up is not helping.. I can't find any way anymore. Like maybe fate just wants me to giveup.

But you can help it!!! You can focus on what you want! Don't give up! 
Maybe try this: every time you get a negative thought, don't argue with it, just choose a different thought (for example imagine your lover saing you "I love you" or think "XXX loves me"). Be stubborn like a 2-year old child if he wants an ice cream :D You keep saying your positive thought to you! It should make you smile
Please try this, and really, fully, truly try to suceed! You can give up everytime so please postpone it for now and really try to change your thinking. You can do it!

8/26/2015 5:48 am  #23

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Hisoneandonly wrote:

Maybe try this: every time you get a negative thought, don't argue with it, just choose a different thought (for example imagine your lover saing you "I love you" or think "XXX loves me"). Be stubborn like a 2-year old child if he wants an ice cream :D You keep saying your positive thought to you! It should make you smile
Please try this, and really, fully, truly try to suceed! You can give up everytime so please postpone it for now and really try to change your thinking. You can do it!

Hi and thankyou I don't know will he love me like before. He's busy with his studies so he tend to giveup on me. He's no longer afraid of losing me. The feeling of disappointed is driving me crazy. I want him to come back and be afraid of losing me.. urghhhhh

8/26/2015 7:30 am  #24

Hisoneandonly wrote:

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Hisoneandonly wrote:

Hi and thankyou I don't know will he love me like before. He's busy with his studies so he tend to giveup on me. He's no longer afraid of losing me. The feeling of disappointed is driving me crazy. I want him to come back and be afraid of losing me.. urghhhhh

There ^^^ are a perfect examples of thoughts you need to ignore and repalce:
"He's busy with his studies so he tend to giveup on me"
"He's no longer afraid of losing me"
"The feeling of disappointed is driving me crazy"

You do understand that you are creating your life at this moment??!

Look at each of these horrible thought and try to find a replacement for them. Even if it is somenthing only slightly better. I would love you to post here, what you came up with

8/26/2015 7:50 am  #25

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Hisoneandonly wrote:

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Look at each of these horrible thought and try to find a replacement for them. Even if it is somenthing only slightly better. I would love you to post here, what you came up with

He called and talked nicely. But before this he said he don't wanna care about our relationship first he said he have his own things to do first. He said he would only care bout it after 5 years but 5 years is a long time.. what should I do bout this then? I thought I should stay positive? But how is this situation keeps me positive and happy? Can I change his mind?

8/26/2015 8:09 am  #26

Hisoneandonly wrote:

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Hisoneandonly wrote:

He called and talked nicely. But before this he said he don't wanna care about our relationship first he said he have his own things to do first. He said he would only care bout it after 5 years but 5 years is a long time.. what should I do bout this then? I thought I should stay positive? But how is this situation keeps me positive and happy? Can I change his mind?

Of course you can change his mind!

But before this he said he don't wanna care about our relationship first he said he have his own things to do first. He said he would only care bout it after 5 years

^^ this is the part you ignore.

He called and talked nicely

^^ This is the part you will focus. HE called YOU! And talked nicely! This is a big thing. I would be so happy if my crush called me today.

Are you happy about it?

You should be jumping up and down giggling (I would be  ). And that's all, that's all you focus on- he called, HE contacted YOU. Be grateful for this and focus only on positive aspects of this wonderful manifestation (the fact he called, some nice things he said, without the "but"-s of course.

8/26/2015 8:30 am  #27

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Hisoneandonly wrote:

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Of course you can change his mind!

But before this he said he don't wanna care about our relationship first he said he have his own things to do first. He said he would only care bout it after 5 years

^^ this is the part you ignore.

He called and talked nicely

^^ This is the part you will focus. HE called YOU! And talked nicely! This is a big thing. I would be so happy if my crush called me today.

Are you happy about it?

You should be jumping up and down giggling (I would be  ). And that's all, that's all you focus on- he called, HE contacted YOU. Be grateful for this and focus only on positive aspects of this wonderful manifestation (the fact he called, some nice things he said, without the "but"-s of course.

Omg I feel so much better now thankyou!!!! I saw a post that said we should detach from the outcome?  So what should i really do?

8/26/2015 12:36 pm  #28

I'm glad I could help you!
Detach from outcome means that you shouldn't constantly check if your desire has already manifested and panic about it. Let go all of the worries. 
You just find things to be happy about and ignore the rest

8/26/2015 2:04 pm  #29

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Hisoneandonly wrote:

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Exactly right 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

8/26/2015 6:48 pm  #30

Hi,
I still don't feel good at the morning. I tried to visualize he care for me seems me importantly. I still care about the outcome, I feels that I want it to happen right away. I feel needy with it. Is there any thing that I can to do to help with it? I also wanted it to happen fast. I feel afraid.

Board footera