Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2015 8:04 pm  #11

Re: He is so unstable

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

You do the same thing.  You don't accept the things you don't want, and you focus on what you do want. 

There's a lot of things I'm afraid of. I don't know what to do to get rid of these thinking. We are about to have our LDR in a month time. How does starting over helps to get us back tgt? What happens if we just stay in one stage and we might not got back tgt ? I'm just scared.

8/17/2015 10:54 am  #12

I really don't know what to do now. I spammed him, he didn't reply. I called him, he didn't pick up. He said he wanted to start over and wanted to start from friends again. What if " starting over " was just an excuse for him to breakup on me... what should I do guys? I can't calm down. Even thinking of what I want, I don't feel happy. Bad things just keep coming up. Veronica, please help me... even my friends ask me to Give up because they think that he don't love me anymore.... plead help me guys. I don't know what to do anymore...

8/17/2015 8:14 pm  #13

I would definitely stop contacting him and allow him to contact you.  Also, you need to stop focusing on what you are scared of.  It will only make things worse.  You need to feel happy.  Your desire needs to make you feel joyful.  After all, if you had your desire, would you be upset? You need to stop thinking of worst case scenarios and negative hyoptheticals.  It's the only way out.  You don't need to give up.  You need to stop with the fear and doubt.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/19/2015 11:10 pm  #14

I stayed positive. Being grateful for everyday, find things to be grateful. Then think bout him in a positive way, but my friends still say negative things to me and make me doubt. LOA forum says that I should be detach and let go so I can manifest it faster but then I still feeling wanted it to be quick. Good news is he confess why he decided to start over is becuz friends distancing him because he has a gf.  So he wanted to stay friends with me first. He said he wants to spend more time with friends first as he scared that he will neglect me so rather see me as a friend.

8/20/2015 6:32 pm  #15

I would try to ignore anything he says that you don't like.  Keep hearing him say the words you want to hear.  Think of these things instead.  You should detach from negative thoughts, but you shouldn't stop thinking about him and what you want.  Manifesting it faster means to live already in the ideal outcome.

8/23/2015 8:02 pm  #16

We meet up and we talked bout it. I still don't feel love from him, maybe he still loves me but it's not like what we had before. He used to care a lot more and he makes me feel so secure with our relationship but now? I don't see anything better. He said we will only have an hour call and just one long text per day during our ldr. How will it last with that condition? I doubt. He even ask me not to think about having "forever" with anyone as he sees no one's rshp end like that. He said he have no time for our rshp and he just wanna study. I really don't know what to do. Does LOA works for me? I tried to visualize and so on. But it still doesn't seems getting any better

8/24/2015 8:38 am  #17

You need to not recognize anything he said that you didn't like.  If you don't like something, don't accept it.  That's what Neville Goddard says.  Of course the LOA works for you, and you are already using it.  You just need to learn to use it in the right way.

8/25/2015 11:28 am  #18

Remember I ever told you he can't get over his ex. Yeah, never ending story of this. I just saw his Twitter, posting things about her (he didnt mentioned her name but I'm pretty sure it's about her) I thoughts things are better but it really didn't. I love him I want him, but stop all these problems pleasee. I'm tired. I want us to last yet I've gone through so much, it feels useless..I feel exhausted. But at the same time I don't wanna giveup. Urgh. I don't feel like doing anything but to let him wants me just me. And we can be stable and so on... Idk what to do.

Last edited by Hisoneandonly (8/25/2015 11:29 am)

8/25/2015 11:53 am  #19

I'm sorry, to me it seems that you are creating more problems right now. You don't know if he's Twitter posts were about his ex or not, nonetheless you are feeling bad about this. And your feelings create your experiences. 
I think you shouldn't focus on problems. Just ignore them. It can be done! It's hard at first but it will get easier the more you practice it. Worrying about something doesn't solve the problem anyways, so you got nothing to lose with this new ignoring-attitude
I keep my fingers cossed for you!

8/25/2015 1:52 pm  #20

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

I'm sorry, to me it seems that you are creating more problems right now. You don't know if he's Twitter posts were about his ex or not, nonetheless you are feeling bad about this. And your feelings create your experiences. 
I think you shouldn't focus on problems. Just ignore them. It can be done! It's hard at first but it will get easier the more you practice it. Worrying about something doesn't solve the problem anyways, so you got nothing to lose with this new ignoring-attitude
I keep my fingers cossed for you!

Exactly right.. Every time you acknowledge that "never ending story" you are asking the universe to perpetuate it, and keep it alive and well. Everybody needs to seriously look at the stories they are telling and change them to things they WANT to be manifesting!! The stories in this thread are certainly not ones I would be telling at all!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

Board footera