Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2015 11:13 am  #1

He is so unstable

We've been tgt for 2 years. He ever cheated on me last year. But I've forgave him. We got back tgt and we're so happy and he treat me a lot better than before. We will still have argues but he always make it up right after it. But things changed just now, we argue over something small but I felt something's wrong so I asked him whether he still loves me or not. He answer me "I'm not sure bout my feelings, I feel nothing at all. Give us some time alright." He's going to UK soon so we might go through LDR and I'm not sure could we make it or not...Does it means that we're going down? What should I do to make it right again? Will us be fine? I'm worried... please help me. Thanks.

Last edited by Hisoneandonly (8/10/2015 11:18 am)

8/11/2015 1:46 pm  #2

Re: He is so unstable

You will be fine if you believe it as such.  You need to do a lot of visualization right now, and reject the current reality.  It's times like these that you must flood the Universe with thoughts of what you want and stay away from all the fear.  Being worried won't help.  Being confident and living your dream will.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/11/2015 5:42 pm  #3

Thank you veronica! But I still feel fear in me. I'm scared. He's leaving yet still happen all these things to make me doubt about us. Even people giving me signs that we can't make it for long distance relationship.

8/11/2015 6:10 pm  #4

You can completely turn it around. I've done it before, people do it all the time. You can change the way a person feels about you 100%!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

8/12/2015 3:21 am  #5

Cherished wrote:

You can completely turn it around. I've done it before, people do it all the time. You can change the way a person feels about you 100%!

Hi thanks for your reply, but may I know how to turn it around? He said he's not sure bout his feelings towards me and it's not the first time so I don't know what to do. In the past few times, he said it but we got back normal and he loves me more but it always goes back to the same problem. How would I let him love me for like a long time and not letting this to happen again? It would make me doubt about all his actions later on because no matter how good he treat me he still can tell me he's not sure about his feelings.

8/12/2015 4:01 am  #6

Have a read of some of the other threads, there's been a lot of discussion about this lately. Hopefully you'll find your answers in those 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

8/12/2015 5:29 pm  #7

The first and most important thing you can do is start affirming that he IS sure of his feelings and wants to be with you.  It doesn't matter if he hasn't said this yet.  Imagine it, and it will exist.

Hisoneandonly wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Hi thanks for your reply, but may I know how to turn it around? He said he's not sure bout his feelings towards me and it's not the first time so I don't know what to do. In the past few times, he said it but we got back normal and he loves me more but it always goes back to the same problem. How would I let him love me for like a long time and not letting this to happen again? It would make me doubt about all his actions later on because no matter how good he treat me he still can tell me he's not sure about his feelings.

8/13/2015 10:01 am  #8

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

The first and most important thing you can do is start affirming that he IS sure of his feelings and wants to be with you.  It doesn't matter if he hasn't said this yet.  Imagine it, and it will exist.

Hisoneandonly wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Thank you Veronica!! You gives me hope thank you! When everything is stable, I'll come back with great news!!!!

8/13/2015 11:00 am  #9

There's another problem now. He said he wants to start over. So we are now friends again..urghhhhh. what should I do....

8/13/2015 12:32 pm  #10

You do the same thing.  You don't accept the things you don't want, and you focus on what you do want. 

Board footera