Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2016 2:37 pm  #1

Backsliding faux pas

Hi All,

I am trying hard not to get into a spiral of self blame, sadness,etc. - but today I cracked and send my love a general, non-romantic text after almost 2 months of no contact. We exchanged pleasantries, definitely stayed away from the topic of what happened,etc. It was an upbeat exchange, but I still feel it was a lack of faith on my part that I did this, Foolishly I snuck a peak at his public social media page, where he posted a romantic setting, became distressed, and this what prompted me to do this. Feeling very vulnerable as I just got over the flu, and still am not 100% there. I was doing so well. I need help getting refocused.

Β 

2/13/2016 5:21 pm  #2

Re: Backsliding faux pas

Ellen I know exactly where you are and believe me I've been in exactly the same place in the past. you're doing so well! you don't even realise. firstly it's great that you had the courage to contact him - you can either beat yourself up over it or celebrate the positives. it was a great exchange. the social medias are dangerous but just don't focus anymore on that. you probably have lots of fears in your mind now but while its possible for you to accept them and soften them, it's good if you can simply focus on something else.

the universe is looking after you. there is no way you can fail. 10 years from now I believe you will be happy, love will be something you take almost for granted. so focus on that instead. focus on your happy vibes. if imagining him as your husband creates too much resistance just get with the feeling of it if you can. Chocolate tends to make me just as happy lol.

if you focus on lack in your life, lack is what you will be getting. if you focus on love, this is what will come to you

sending you all the warm hugs, you're doing great, don't talk negatively to or about yourself! all these problems with your man are only illusions made by your thoughts <3

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/13/2016 5:21 pm)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/13/2016 5:52 pm  #3

Thank you for the affirmations and positive feedback.

I am going to reset my heart and ignore the negative fuzz in my head.

2/13/2016 6:58 pm  #4

I think you should always stay away from things you know will make you feel bad and focus on the good. Hugs

2/13/2016 11:29 pm  #5

all these details seem to matter right now, but they dont really. focus on yourself, feeling better and better, getting yourself into better place the universe knows what it's doing, giving you what you need to grow and responding to your vibes. and remember love is always inside you, theres no way to lose itΒ Β 
once you are better in touch with it, guy will come

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/13/2016 11:44 pm  #6

Thank you - and I agree about love...there can be no deficit , because we are made of love.Β 

Board footera